• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Testing out the new bad boi (Lehram vs Gharnef)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why dont you change Anna with Gharnef?

Edit: they have nearly the same skills.

Lehran can summon stuff to protect himself and idk if Nihil + Corona is enough to bypass Gharnef's Imhullu (since Mantle comes from Ashera, it likely is, though).

Im putting my money on Sephiran for now.

I'm pretty sure Lehran stomps; I don't think Gharnef can get passed Mantle. He's never been shown to harm Non-Corporeal nor is he blessed by a High 6-A being. Lehran's Corona, could possibly bypass it, but Nihil doesn't null hax abilities that come from weapons; mostly nulls special attacks and passive hax. But still, Lehran has more advantages here, and arguably bypassing Gharnef's hax is still better than Gharnef not really having any means.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
I'm pretty sure Lehran stomps; I don't think Gharnef can get passed Mantle. He's never been shown to harm Non-Corporeal nor is he blessed by a High 6-A being. Lehran's Corona, could possibly bypass it, but Nihil doesn't null hax abilities that come from weapons; mostly nulls special attacks and passive hax. But still, Lehran has more advantages here, and arguably bypassing Gharnef's hax is still better than Gharnef not really having any means.
I threw Imhullu's protection into the "passive hax" category when voting.

Yeah, but passive hax that comes from a weapon; which Imhullu is still a weapon. Nihil nulls passive hax the character has naturally.

Could Lehran seal the Darksphere to prevent Gharnef's soul from controlling the body? Effectively winning the match? Gharnef is already in the darksphere so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back