• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thanos vs Zeno

Thanos: Erases 50% of the universe.

Zeno: Erases 100% of the universe.

Hmm... I think I don't know where this is going so I give it a win to Thanos or Zeni.

tbh thanos uses so much power and almost dies trying to snap half a universe. and Zeno gets rid of 34 times more than that with literally no effort. This shouldnt even be a discussion. If it's a battle of who snaps first zeno still wins.

and that's considering the gauntlet even has the power to get rid of zeno, i'd imagine it'd be much harder to erase him than half of a universe.

Back