• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Auspicious Crane VS The Red Reaper

Jamesthetaker

He/Him
Speed equalized, otherwise SBA

Zuikaku AP value are undetermined so she is baseline aka 2 Tons of TNT

Ruby's first key are used so she scales to 3.41 Tons of TNT

Who win and why?

Zuikaku:

Ruby Rose:

Each time there is a RWBY MU I should be messaged so I can give points about why they win or lose because I actually watch the show and enjoy it

"Large Building level (Shipgirl can did significant damage to the Pawn which based on real life warship) "
...no ship irl has High 8-C durability as thats like saying all humans have 9-A durability because it takes 9-A energy to vaporize a human

Ruby's aura here let's her take multiple attacks that are strong or stronger then herself so that will help deal with the planes that are weaker then her

She could make distance with her semblance and then snipe the planes and then go in all out with her scythe fighting skills on her vs her sword

Zuikaku have kilometers range with guns as well and the planes can go up to hundred of kilometers. Those planes are pretty small but they carried the same fire power as real one.

Back