• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Awesome Pardox Thread

Christian Higdon said:
But how about Fortnite Thanos VS TTG Darkseid we're using version for them?!
Excuse me?
Gonna have to agree with Christian on that one. Thanos one-shot the Port-A-Fort, so that would make him 8-B, and that's with a simple punch. Meanwhile, Darkseid lost to a bunch of kids that can barely bust walls. Fortnite Thanos wins with ease.

Christian Higdon said:
Excuse me?
We knew about strongest version of them which we have to be win from even i've seem, as example your commnet. So we're talking about weakest version of Thanos and Darkseid.

DerpyLulu said:
Christian Higdon said:
Excuse me?
We knew about strongest version of them which we have to be win from even i've seem, as example your commnet. So we're talking about weakest version of Thanos and Darkseid.
Thanos one-shot the Port-A-Fort, so that would make him 8-B, and that's with a simple punch. Meanwhile, Darkseid lost to a bunch of kids that can barely bust walls. Fortnite Thanos wins with ease.

Guys, would there's best one to be a Touhou Feepypasta character on JBW, if i can make a profile of this character?
Spoimu Hooari Vector
Oh, It's about a Touhou feepypasta character.

Goosethehonker said:
What's the difference between a creepypasta, a spinpasta, and a feepypasta
Creepypasta is a fictional internet horror. Feepypasta is a fan made Creepypasta and is a fan horror. Spinpasta is? I don't know about that.

Does anyone know how strong is Matpat because i saw on FCs/OCs VSBW that said he was scaling to three Mario characters since he killied Mario, Luigi, and Peach which we can't scaling Matpat to three Mario characters.

Um I don't know if Andrew Garfield can beat Baldi I also seen this

SPIDER-MAN BATTLE ROYALE! (Tom Holland vs Tobey Maguire vs Andrew Garfield) CARTOON FIGHT CLUB-0
SPIDER-MAN BATTLE ROYALE! (Tom Holland vs Tobey Maguire vs Andrew Garfield) CARTOON FIGHT CLUB-0

Andrew's Spidey still has the abilities that Spidey would need. He traps Baldi in web, precogs Baldi's every move, one-shots, etc.

RealDarkGoose666 said:
MCU Quicksilver vs Jason, Michael Myers, Jeff The Killer, Annabelle, Chucky, Baldi, Leatherface, and Eyeless Jack
Quicksilver slides in, solos them all, then grabs a quick cup of coffee.

Sigh... Okay... I said.....

Does anyone know how strong is Matpat because i saw on FCs/OCs VSBW that said he was scaling to three Mario characters since he killied Mario, Luigi, and Peach which we can't scaling Matpat to three Mario characters,

Back