• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[Marvel Comics] Rogue gets help

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the current Rogue's profile is so bad that it hurts my soul so I'm trying to help which is why I made this

Let's establish here that Rogue's powers change as much as she changes clothes and I'm not just talking about the temporary powers I'm talking about the "permanent" ones too. As such let's make it clear about which powers and when she had them.
  • Ms. Marvel (1981-1991)
  • All powers (2002): She got Sage to amp her getting access to every power she had once absorbed it didnt't last longer than a few issues
  • No powers (2002-2004) No powers at all not even her absortion powers
  • Sunfire's powers (2005-2008)
  • Wonder Man (2014- present)
Not only those changes here but her mutation get mutations, and mental blocking/unblocking constantly, I hope that she keeps her consistancy now.

I know Sunfire had a profile at some point which was deleted and I have no ideia what he scaled to so if anyone has a better ideia what he scales to be my guess.

This brings me to Gambit he is currently scaling to Low 7-B in his Horseman of Death key which after the upgrade to planet doesn't exist anymore and different from the others he has no scaling to Tony's armours, will he scale to planet then? No, the whole apocalypse thing happened in 2006 (X-Men Vol 2 #183) and as we can even see here she is using Sunfire's powers not Ms. Marvel so Gambit going 8-C

Nice work. While i agree with the profile and the tier

Am not sure of her scaling to an undead Hulk. How do we know that Hulk is as powerful than his standard base level?
They were treating him as he was including mentioning they need the to use the plan they had for the real Hulk, Human torch went nova on him which did no real damage, cable was there using all his weapons doing nothing too, assuming his weakest tier is fine even more because it's supporting evidence since she scales to Wonder man anyways

Seems good, one small nitpick would be that picture of her from the mobile game; I'd prefer using a comic scan of her instead of a scan of the mobile game. If someone give me a good scan of her, I might make a PNG to substitute.

Seems good, one small nitpick would be that picture of her from the mobile game; I'd prefer using a comic scan of her instead of a scan of the mobile game. If someone give me a good scan of her, I might make a PNG to substitute.
I didn't changed the images, those are the ones that were there from the beginning.
I will see if I can find something

I personally like the current header images in her page?

I personally like the current header images in her page?
It's fine, I personally have a problem since it's not from a comic source but from a mobile game. Like I said in my comment, it's a nitpick, not something worthy of holding the crt hostage for.

It's fine, I personally have a problem since it's not from a comic source but from a mobile game. Like I said in my comment, it's a nitpick, not something worthy of holding the crt hostage for.
This one is from comics, I think it is from a variant cover from a comic

GZtoRSF.png

I think that image can be used, if it is first cleaned up so it is rendered better.

I think that image can be used, if it is first cleaned up so it is rendered better.

I made a better one and added to the sandbox.

Why Classic Rogue kinda bad tho?

Is there a better scan to use as evidence for her energy manip powers? A machine simply nerfing her "energy powers" is kinda vague.

Why Classic Rogue kinda bad tho?
In what way?
Is there a better scan to use as evidence for her energy manip powers? A machine simply nerfing her "energy powers" is kinda vague.
Sincerily Sunfire has a lot of powers which would include energy since he generates nuclear energy which is basically his power but he doesn't have a profile and it's not made clear when Rogue uses it since it's always just fire, so this was the only scan I could find where the word energy is actually used and not just fire

In what way?
In the "she's a baddie" way.

Sincerily Sunfire has a lot of powers which would include energy since he generates nuclear energy which is basically his power but he doesn't have a profile and it's not made clear when Rogue uses it since it's always just fire, so this was the only scan I could find where the word energy is actually used and not just fire
Ah. Should be alright then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back