• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sir Ovens said:
For a moment I thought Fire went completely mental and put the Warframe Operator against the inFamous Beast.
I could if you wanted too. (Checks Warframe Operator's profile) You know what? Nevermind. Not touching that.

TO: Teleportation (Can teleport itself and others across great distances), Mind Manipulation (Presumably caused the violent behavioral changes in Alex and others and pushed its victims to greater and greater mental instability), Memory Manipulation (Wiped seven months of Jay's memories and many incidents in which it appeared are not remembered by those that were present), Aura ("Infects" those that are exposed to it, causing them to break down into violent coughing fits, seizures, and ultimately unconsciousness whenever it nears), Immortality (Type 8; the Operator "infects" those that interact with it and spreads to those that these "sources" interact with, and Alex believed that it could only be destroyed by killing all of these sources), Pocket Reality Manipulation

vs

TB: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Type 8; As long as his lantern which holds his soul is kept lit, he lives,), Turns victims into edelwood trees, Darkness Manipulation, limited Illusion Creation, possibly Weather Manipulation and Mind Manipulation or Empathic Manipulation

Beast is stronger, both has similar mind manip, and while beast can turn TO into a tree, it is more likely TB will be overcome by the sickness. Also TB would become one of TO's infected so yeah...plus this depends who is holding onto the lantern. If the beast has it, then he will be unable to keep it lit and will then die when it runs out of oil. If the woodsman has it, then the beast will live but be unable to fight.

Going TO

I could if you wanted too. (Checks Warframe Operator's profile) You know what? Nevermind. Not touching that.

I almost died a little inside

Turning someone into a tree takes hours. The transformation started while it was still day, and it was still not finished when it was night.

Surviving for hours until the Operstor turns into a tree, I guess, but that is very, very, very, very, very unlikely, to a point in which someone using that as an argument would be ridiculous.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Surviving for hours until the Operstor turns into a tree, I guess, but that is very, very, very, very, very unlikely, to a point in which someone using that as an argument would be ridiculous.
Beast via surviving for hours until he turns into a tree.

I╠Â'╠Âl╠Âl╠ ╠Âc╠Âo╠Âu╠Ân╠Ât╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âa╠Ât╠ ╠Âa╠Âs╠ ╠Âa╠ ╠Âv╠Âo╠Ât╠Âe╠Â

Back