• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unoriginal Memes said:
Sonic stopping time won't do anything. He doesn't use it often at all in character, and Mega Man has far more and far better wincons.
Does Mega Man resist time stop? No. You can say he doesn't use it often, but saying "it won't do anything" is basically lying.

I tried a removal. And I tried to argue for Bill when grace wasn't even up, meanwhile the grace fr this thread has been up for quite a while, and Theuser won't stop replying.

So how about you stop bringing up things completely irrelevant to this thread? Or do you just have to cause controversy everywhere you go?

@Unoriginal Memes Can't fault Theuser if he didn't notice grace was up when the match hasn't been added.

Yeah, you tried to get Bill vs Dante removed right after it was added simply because you didn't like the outcome, which is childish.

I didn't keep replying Unoriginal, my last comment was twelve hours ago before you responded to it, I was simply responding to your replies, you started it by replying to my comment from over ten hours ago

Unoriginal Memes said:
The only things Sonic has fought that are sort of similar to Mega Man are robots with some hax. Sonic has never faced anyone with the sheer variety of hax that Mega Man has. And while Sonic can be tactical, he usually prefers using brute force and speed rather than abilities and tactics. Meanwhile, Mega Man is far more tactical than Sonic and has fought enemies like Sonic before and knows how to counter.
Then ten hours later you replyed to it, I was simply responding you

I even said this:"But whatever, Megaman reached grace"

Just as a side note, Sonic's time stop isn't going to do much for him by all means.

Mega Man's dealt with several time-users who constantly spammed time stop in battle and came out victorious in the end. As evidenced by Flash Man and Centaur Man's battles, Mega Man likely did this by positioning himself before a time stop so that he wouldn't be harmed once it was activated and the Robot Masters missed their attack.

Even then, in Super Adventure Rockman, Mega Man knew where Flash Man was going to appear after a time stop and swiftly killed him by throwing a Metal Blade at the calculated spot.

Oh for gosh sakes can you not? We don't need another bloated argument right after grace being over.

Oh sorry, I would do it myself but I don't know if I even could. Besides 5-A versions being mentioned is perfect already so I don't even know why I brought it up.

X Squared said:
Just as a side note, Sonic's time stop isn't going to do much for him by all means.

Mega Man's dealt with several time-users who constantly spammed time stop in battle and came out victorious in the end. As evidenced by Flash Man and Centaur Man's battles, Mega Man likely did this by positioning himself before a time stop so that he wouldn't be harmed once it was activated and the Robot Masters missed their attack.

Even then, in Super Adventure Rockman, Mega Man knew where Flash Man was going to appear after a time stop and swiftly killed him by throwing a Metal Blade at the calculated spot.
Sonic also has dealt with many time stop users, and from your description they are just incompetent unlike Sonic, anyway time stop isn't gonna be useful for anyone in this battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back