• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Boss Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it would scale to many characters, although the Boss is one of the physically strongest Saints.

Yeah i can support this, it would likely scale to pretty much everyone from SR3 and onwards except Matt and Kinzie. No one from SRor SR2 though as the feat happened after those games.

The best feat from SR1 and 2 is Maero punching the Boss through several floors.

Eh, on second thought he should probably get scaling as well, he's been knocked around a few times by Kinzie, has shown to be comparable to Aisha, and fought alongside the Boss in a few missions in SR4

From what i recall the Boss' punches did almost nothing to him, and he casually overpowered the Boss and Johnny at different points, plus he's superior to Wardens who can utilize the 8-B Stomp ability.

Were the Wardens able to use stomp in the real world? They were just criminals he gave extra powers to in the simulation.

He gave them their powers in the real world and sent them into the simulation. Zin special ops aliens have their powers in the real world as well.

For several times in a row this thread has been alerting me despite me not even touching it. Just like in the League thread before. Is this a glitch? Either way I'm supporting the upgrades reaching to Matt and Kinzie too.

lol the notification system doesnt like you COB. JK yeah its probably a glitch, not sure why its still affecting you tho...

The only Zin who used their powers in real world is Zinyak. None of the other Zin have shown their powers in the real world. Zinyak didn't give them real world powers, he gave them more control over the simulation.

You fight several special ops Zin with superpowers on the ship in Punch the Shark, and Zinyak himself tanks several punches from the Boss with the Iron Saint Armor, which gives the Boss power comparable to his Simulation counterpart which can kill Wardens with physical attacks, and gets up with only a few bruises.

Zinyak has on his mecha armor for most of Punch the shark, and the boss rips out his spine after.

Im fully aware, what im saying is while he is likely physically weaker than the Boss with the Iron Saint Armor he is still durable enough to survive several punches before retreating to his mech suit.

The Boss survives blows from Zinyak without his armor and he isn't City Block level. He wouldn't have needed the Mecha if he was 8-B.

When did Zinyak ever actually punch the Boss when he was just a human in the real world? In their initial encounter he literally just pinned him against the wall, threw him around a few times, then tossed him around with his telekinesis until he was unconscious. And even then you have to remember that not only is Zinyak extremely cocky, but he also wanted the Boss alive so he could destroy his mind by inserting him into the simulation. He had no reason to go all out on someone who he perceived as weak and that he wanted to keep alive.

In the initial encounter yes, but this would likely be chocked up to PIS due to his taking hits from a much stronger version of the Boss with only a few bruises

I think him surviving hits from the Iron Saint Boss is PIS, because he had to flee into his mach suit, and was killed later on easily by the Boss in the same Iron Saint suit.

? He fled into his mech suit BECAUSE the Boss would have killed him with the Iron Saint Armor, which he eventually did when the mech was destroyed.

He had to flee because he wasn't strong enough. Also, can I add the Zin armada to the Bosses page?

I think we are derailing the thread. I will create a Zinyak revision thread later. You can close this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back