• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Closest Character for Every Tier

Wokistan said:
Death and destiny are probably better for high 1B, considering Gan's about to get upgraded most likely. Hell, dream got upgraded to possibly 1A, and he's below them.
Dream is actually likely-straight up 1-A.

Fodder Conduits by the end of Infamous have AP comparable to the Elite 4, Kessler and Cole MacGrath trash groups of them by themselves

Yo Lightbuster. Put em up ovo

Or I can go over the Scaling of both and let the people decide

Fodder Conduits by the end of Infamous have AP comparable to the Elite 4, Kessler and Cole MacGrath trash groups of them by themselves

Yo Lightbuster. Put em up ovo

Or I can go over the Scaling of both and let the people decide

Everyone you listed sans Cole is up there. Which tier for them?

I'll list the Scaling and I'll let you and the others decide.

Ryuko Stomps the combined might of the elite 4, who each stomp 8 COVERS at once which stomp 105 megaton characters

Cole is>>>>End of Infamous 1 Cole who is>>>>>Alden Tate who is>>>>>>Sasha and BoS Cole which are>>>>>>>>Literally accidental 347 megaton characters.

AS for 1A, Shub-Niggurath is probably closer to high 1A than Hajun. It's above the hierarchy of an infinite amount of 1As, and those 1As encompass a degree of 1Aness that is above Hajun on their own. Shub was also directly spawned from the unnamed darkness, paralleling Yog sothoth being spawned from the nameless mist, and even mated with yog to produce Nug and Yeb. The profile even has it noted as at least 1A.

Keep in mind, Cthulhu mythos has a rather long train of scaling with characters being infinitely beyond the next while still being in 1A, and anything past one gate is completely transcendent of anything prior. This is before even getting to beings like the ultimate gods, who are superior to that entire hierarchy, and then theres Shub, superior even to them. Purple prose OP

@Wokistan

As I said before, on why Hajun is closer than any one of those people. Not by being stronger, but by being closer to the definition we have set for High 1-A In the case of High 1-A it isn't just about being powerful, its about perspective. Both meet the minimum power requirements to technically be considered for High 1-A, but there are beings more powerful then Nyar or Shub (who also aren't High 1-A) so he is actually much farther from High 1-A then Hajun is. Context, not just power, is about being High 1-A.

like, once you reach the level of power that both Hajun, Shub, and Nyar have, its about the number of limitations more then it is about power. Everyone of those none High 1-A beings who are more powerful then Nyar or Shub put him further from High 1-A. Hajun has only a small handful of limitations, Nyar has far more, therefore Hajun is closer

There actually aren't stronger characters for Shub. I'm pretty sure its just azathoth and the 3 High 1As, and Shub is likely comparable to one of them.

8-A: C. Anna, Corri (Blazing and Shadow Yato), King Garo, and Takumi

I can actually see them hitting Low 7-C because of how they scale

Anna > Apotheosis Fodder > Walhart

Corrin (with Shadow or Blazing Yato) > King Garon

Takumi > King Garon

Blight Dragon Garon > Blazing Yato Corrin (Pre-Revival) > Base Garon > Noble Yato Corrin (couldn't harm him) > Yato Corrin

Walking Strawman said:
@Wokistan

As I said before, on why Hajun is closer than any one of those people. Not by being stronger, but by being closer to the definition we have set for High 1-A In the case of High 1-A it isn't just about being powerful, its about perspective. Both meet the minimum power requirements to technically be considered for High 1-A, but there are beings more powerful then Nyar or Shub (who also aren't High 1-A) so he is actually much farther from High 1-A then Hajun is. Context, not just power, is about being High 1-A.

like, once you reach the level of power that both Hajun, Shub, and Nyar have, its about the number of limitations more then it is about power. Everyone of those none High 1-A beings who are more powerful then Nyar or Shub put him further from High 1-A. Hajun has only a small handful of limitations, Nyar has far more, therefore Hajun is closer
Bernkastel then?

Isn't Lambda about the same as Bern? Hajun has no equals, while Shub's only superiors are already high 1A or 0.

Hajun should be High 1-A anyway. EliminatorVenom and ALRF debunked several of his weaknesses on some other thread (don't know which one, though), and he does meet the minimum power requirement for High 1-A: his Taikyoku is totally immeasurable from the perspectives of those below him, and Ren Fuji even compared the difference between himself and Hajun to the difference between a human and a god.

I've heard that an upgrade for Hajun is planned, and I think it may be that.

KingPin0422 said:
Hajun should be High 1-A anyway. EliminatorVenom and ALRF debunked several of his weaknesses on some other thread (don't know which one, though), and he does meet the minimum power requirement for High 1-A: his Taikyoku is totally immeasurable from the perspectives of those below him, and Ren Fuji even compared the difference between himself and Hajun to the difference between a human and a god.

I've heard that an upgrade for Hajun is planned, and I think it may be that.
Where were they debunked?

Wokistan said:
Isn't Lambda about the same as Bern? Hajun has no equals, while Shub's only superiors are already high 1A or 0.
Why would having equals count as a limit? Her only limits are herself, and a High 1-A (going off her orofile) That sounds about aa far into 1-A as it gets. If High 1-A is Nigh OP, then top tiers like Bern, the Outer Gods, amd Hajun are Nigh-Nigh OP.

I think Angra Mainyu or the divided Hundred Faced Hassan should be it for wall. Both can contend with City level servants to some degree

KarmodF said:
They are just At least 8-A for around 550+ tons arent they?

Because I think there is a verse wich has some characters with At least 800 tons+.
Under the assumption that oneshotting and taking no damage from attacks is only a 2x difference, they'd be at the very end of 8-A, being just below Low 7-C

And they all scale from being above even that

C. Anna profile straight up says She's stronger than someone who's stronger than someone who can one shot a army of people who are 531 tons =P

Walking Strawman said:
I think Angra Mainyu or the divided Hundred Faced Hassan should be it for wall. Both can contend with City level servants to some degree
Um, that sounds like somewhere in the 7-C range. Wall would get splattered by even a room level opponent.

I nominate The Law of Identity for High 1-A.

Literally the only thing keeping her out of tier 0 is the fact that she is not fully omniscient. That is the only limitation she would have; there is no one in her verse who is superior or even comparable to her.

I mean.

Literally the only thing keeping Yog from being tier 0 are people above or equal to it.

If you remove them, it would qualify

Kaltias said:
I mean.
Literally the only thing keeping Yog from being tier 0 are people above or equal to it.

If you remove them, it would qualify
Well yeah, but that's all hypothetical, even if it were true. And if we're going that route, then I could say that Yog-Sothoth has three limitations (Nameless Mist, Unnamed Darkness, and Azathoth) while TLoI only has one (not knowing some things).

Upscaling actually.

Also Candeloro's high end interpretation is probably going to be above Ryuko, soon.

Candeloro >>>> Mami >>>> Tart >>>> Witch Lapin >>>> Lapin = 7-A

Ryuko >>>> Elite 4 >>>> COVERS >>>> MK.II Elite Four

Haven't finished the scaling chain, but to summarize;

Stronger than the full power of a guy who is astronomically superior to his previous form. A previous form in which while extremely weakened could casually one shot an infinitely above baseline 2-A who had the power of 5 other infinitely above 2-A characters. This same character before he absorbed the 5 other 2-As casually defeated a guy who had the power of 4 other infinitely above baseline 2-A and took his power by absorbing him.

Bre8k said:
Sephiroth for High-5-A.1 tenaton away from Low-4-C.
Actually... Black Hat does have a Dwarf Star level feat with 1.77 Tentatons to your 1 Tentaton

And nothing about that scaling train suggests stompage, which would put Sephy at similar levels indeed.

@DMUA Interesting,they are pretty much equal,with Sephy being a little bit higher,i think.

Scaling goes like this:Bizarro Sephy=>Sephy>Zack>Genesis>Bahamut Fury>Typhoon=1.019 Tenatons.

Back