• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Combine Invasion (RP)

Suddenly everyone hears the voice again

"Attention all characters do you think you can save the day *he laughs* you must be mistaken we took over THE ENTIRE UNIVERSES what could possibly help you!?"

"That... Would be me and Dark." I say, kicking Decimus' ass.

"Get your ass over here." I say to Dark, giving him my coordinates.

Shards of Devimus's armor pierce his skin. Decimus is the one blocking me of reaching the roof.

Hangar 18 then blasts a giant red and white bullet. It creates a bright explosion that can be seen anywhere where the combine took over, and even Danielle and the Godmode King question it.

PublicMinority87 said:
"That... Would be me and Dark." I say, kicking Decimus' ass.
"Get your ass over here." I say to Dark, giving him my coordinates.

Shards of Devimus's armor pierce his skin. Decimus is the one blocking me of reaching the roof.

Hangar 18 then blasts a giant red and white bullet. It creates a bright explosion that can be seen anywhere where the combine took over, and even Danielle and the Godmode King question it.
Decimus does another of his pulse things and destroys the bullet.

Shooting the bullet was a mistake as it just made the bullet explode, causing Decimus to get blown back and create a hole in the 20 centimeter of near-indestructible steel and concrete, designed to even resist an omnipotent, and be able to tank Dark's red zodiac but barely last. The only reason it broke was because the pulse and bullet mix broke it, plus the wall was already partially broken.

Christian Higdon said:
Boris breathed in and out, shuddering in fear.
"Come on, I don't want to hurt you, I want to help you defeat The Combine. (If you were an enemy though, I don't wanna talk about what'll happen.)" Yuri then replied.

Christian Higdon said:
Boris then started to slowly get drowsy as Yuri said that he needed rest, but he tried to stay awake.
"Here, have a coffee." Yuri said, creating a cup of Starbucks coffee (with Boris' name spelled right on it) out of thin air.

Then too many combines super soilders and more striders come in the area and start firing at everyone

PublicMinority87 said:
King Crimson erases time and donuts all the combine super soldiers.
Decimus pops up behind King Crimson and rips him in half, being empowered by the Godmode King so that stand rules do not matter to him.

I let Decimus, who is still unaware on how Hangar 18 actually works to attack me, only to release the energy out, and attack Decimus. Including a microscopic red and white bullet that grows into a large one on impact.

"Dark, where the **** are you?" I yell

PublicMinority87 said:
I let Decimus, who is still unaware on how Hangar 18 actually works to attack me, only to release the energy out, and attack Decimus. Including a microscopic red and white bullet that grows into a large one on impact.
"Dark, where the **** are you?" I yell
Decimus laughs and merely sidesteps the bullet.

I teleport next to Public. "Yeah! I'm here!"

"No, I ain't sad, I'm lonely, depressed, etc." He said, before then trying to leave. Nobody was gonna care for him.

Back