• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Combine Invasion (RP)

A Hunter-Chopper comes out.

"This thing can only be taken down with 3 rockets from a rocket launcher." I yell, firing 3 rockets at it, as it crashes down.

Manhacks and Striders start coming at us. I throw Daniel down into a trench and start firing pulse balls at the Striders, and go through the manhacks. A squad of Stalkers appear and blast a laser at Daniel and I, almost killing us.

PublicMinority87 said:
A Hunter-Chopper comes out.
"This thing can only be taken down with 3 rockets from a rocket launcher." I yell, firing 3 rockets at it, as it crashes down.

Manhacks and Striders start coming at us. I throw Daniel down into a trench and start firing pulse balls at the Striders, and go through the manhacks. A squad of Stalkers appear and blast a laser at Daniel and I, almost killing us.
Thanos steps in front of Daniel and Public and, with his completed Infinity Gauntlet, snaps his fingers, destroying all the Combine forces attacking them. He turns to Daniel and Public and is about to say something when a Combine UberTank rolls out, supported by Combine Elites.

Max-gavr-tank-rend2eredr

Thanos steps in front of Daniel and Public and, with his completed Infinity Gauntlet, snaps his fingers, destroying all the Combine forces attacking them. He turns to Daniel and Public and is about to say something when a Combine UberTank rolls out, supported by Combine Elites.

Max-gavr-tank-rend2eredr
"Okay, this looks cool, what do we do with it?" Daniel said.

MaxForward said:
Max-gavr-tank-rend2eredr
"It's being used by the Combine, you know." Yxz responds.

Max-gavr-tank-rend2eredr
"It's being used by the Combine, you know." Yxz responds.

"Oh okay." Daniel said.

I grab a crowbar, and run in the opposite of the direction of it. "We get our asses out of here!" I say, running away from the tank.

My plan is actually way different than being a coward, I plan to flank the tank.

I then go to an alleyway, and then ambush the tank, sneaking past the combine elites. I then throw the driver out, and hijack the tank, running over the combine elites in the process. "I TOOK THE TANK GUYS!" I yell.

PublicMinority87 said:
I grab a crowbar, and run in the opposite of the direction of it. "We get our asses out of here!" I say, running away from the tank.
My plan is actually way different than being a coward, I plan to flank the tank.

I then go to an alleyway, and then ambush the tank, sneaking past the combine elites. I then throw the driver out, and hijack the tank, running over the combine elites in the process. "I TOOK THE TANK GUYS!" I yell.
"Sir, we lost the UberTank!" One of the Combine Elites yells. "No matter. Deploy our experimental Forgereaper. It'll take care of the heroes soon enough." Their general, Krogar, responds.

Then, thudding was heard as the aforementioned mech came Public's way.

Robots-mech-modular-constraction-kit-lowpoly-3d-models-animated 28

A Cremator squad comes to clean out the body before realizing that it would be a better stragety to shoot at the people rather than the corpses, so they do so.

"Sir, we lost the UberTank!" One of the Combine Elites yells. "No matter. Deploy our experimental Forgereaper. It'll take care of the heroes soon enough." Their general, Krogar, responds.

Then, thudding was heard as the aforementioned mech came Public's way.

Robots-mech-modular-constraction-kit-lowpoly-3d-models-animated 28
Daniel tries to destroy the mecha.

I fire the uber tank right at the cockpit lock, unlocking it somehow without damagin it. I silently subdue one of the combine elites, telling Daniel which one I am, forcefully taking off the armor and disguising as one. I then subdue the other elites surrounding it, jam the radio signal, and, just as the Forgereaper shoots aat everyone I the yell out "MR PATCH : THE WORLD!" As I redirect all the ammunition into the sky. "

1 second." I call out

"2 seconds." I move the Ubertank

"3 seconds." I Übercharge our heroes for when the ammo falls on them.

"4 seconds." I drop the ammo on everyone

"5 seconds" I snap the drivers neck and throw the driver out.

"6 seconds." I take the Forgereaper.

I then smirk. "7 seconds." I whisper to myself, as time resumes. Everyone, Übercharged and invincible, gets hit by everything, to no avail. I tell them I hijacked the Forgereaper as wwll, as I take it to a garage, tear it apart, and add its weapons and create a modified Ubertank known as the Asesino Supremo (Supreme Killdozer in Spanish.)

I also modify it so that each weapon has a cockpit and each pilot controls a weapon. We fight through the Cremator squad. I also install a massive railgun on the middle, for me to use.

PublicMinority87 said:
I fire the uber tank right at the cockpit lock, unlocking it somehow without damagin it. I silently subdue one of the combine elites, telling Daniel which one I am, forcefully taking off the armor and disguising as one. I then subdue the other elites surrounding it, jam the radio signal, and, just as the Forgereaper shoots aat everyone I the yell out "MR PATCH : THE WORLD!" As I redirect all the ammunition into the sky. "
1 second." I call out

"2 seconds." I move the Ubertank

"3 seconds." I Übercharge our heroes for when the ammo falls on them.

"4 seconds." I drop the ammo on everyone

"5 seconds" I snap the drivers neck and throw the driver out.

"6 seconds." I take the Forgereaper.

I then smirk. "7 seconds." I whisper to myself, as time resumes. Everyone, Übercharged and invincible, gets hit by everything, to no avail. I tell them I hijacked the Forgereaper as wwll, as I take it to a garage, tear it apart, and add its weapons and create a modified Ubertank known as the Asesino Supremo (Supreme Killdozer in Spanish.)

I also modify it so that each weapon has a cockpit and each pilot controls a weapon. We fight through the Cremator squad. I also install a massive railgun on the middle, for me to use.
The Asesino Supremo tank eventually encounters several nearby robots about half the size of the prototype BT-850 "Forgereaper" walker - mass-produced BT-650 "Massacre" walkers. They face down the Asesino Supremo tank, seemingly evaluating it.

BmSvfujxoW41BfW8FZNPGjl72eJkfbmt4t8yenImKBVvK0kTmF0xjctABnaLJIm9

I see Combine Super Soldiers, Combine Elites, Combine Assassins, Combine Elite Super Soldiers, and Striders. I grab piano wire with barbed wire and place it down on 2 poples as their Synth go in front of it, and the piano wire instantly decapitates them. I also grab the Diabeetus Blade Mk. II and decapitate anyone in my path.

PublicMinority87 said:
I see Combine Super Soldiers, Combine Elites, Combine Assassins, Combine Elite Super Soldiers, and Striders. I grab piano wire with barbed wire and place it down on 2 poples as their Synth go in front of it, and the piano wire instantly decapitates them. I also grab the Diabeetus Blade Mk. II and decapitate anyone in my path.
The Massacres open fire on Public and launch him backward from the hits.

MaxForward said:
Daniel gets angry. He uses PK Starstorm on the Elite.
The Elite and Skitzo both charge at each other, and clash with their blades, and the Elite positions Skitzo in front of the PK Starstorm. The Elite tosses a severely beaten Skitzo aside and charges Daniel, kicking him in the ribs and uppercutting him.

The Elite and Skitzo both charge at each other, and clash with their blades, and the Elite positions Skitzo in front of the PK Starstorm. The Elite tosses a severely beaten Skitzo aside and charges Daniel, kicking him in the ribs and uppercutting him.

Daniel drinks a revive potion and teleports to his house.

MaxForward said:
Daniel drinks a revive potion and teleports to his house.
The Combine have already destroyed his house with more UberTanks, Hunter-Choppers, and Massacres.

The Elite and Skitzo both charge at each other, and clash with their blades, and the Elite positions Skitzo in front of the PK Starstorm. The Elite tosses a severely beaten Skitzo aside and charges Daniel, kicking him in the ribs and uppercutting him. Daniel drinks a revive potion and teleports to his house.
The Combine have already destroyed his house with more UberTanks, Hunter-Choppers, and Massacres.

"MY HOUSE!" Daniel said. He then goes over to Skyla's house nearby. "Can I stay in your house for a few days? Daniel said to her.

Skyla agrees, and The Godmode King tries to get Versecrusher Omega in another way, another day...

I then fire at the Massacres, annihilating them. I also hijack a Strider, get Daniel inside of it, and then just switch vehicles, mowing down the Massacres. I then see a squad of Manhacks destroying the Strider as I pull Daniel in the tank, where I destroy the manhacks.

A bunch of Synth and Humanoid combine units come out and fight. Only for the humanoids to be gutted and having their innards stapled to a wall by me, and the Synth to explode.

Back