• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The commoners thread: Discussing Ultima's "On the Many, Many Incoherences of the Tiering System"

I didn’t think Type IV Multiverses at their highest qualified for High 1-A+ . I thought it would’ve been like, Low 1-A.
I believe it was presented as an explanation. Y'know, to explain something with a simpler term. After all, the sandbox itself already says that the ultimate ensemble is Low 1-A

Just realized I read the sandbox with closed eyes☠️
Low 1-A is for Type IV Multiverses that only encompass all possible multiverse involving mathematics and dimensions and non-ontological things. High 1-A+ is Type IV Multiverses that is proven to include ontological things like Reality-Fiction and 1-A things.

There is about to be a huge shift in the status quo. I am very excited for this.

Well, the only thing I want to know is, will Yogiri become High 1-A+ via the ultimate ensemble statements in his verse or will he stay at 1-A because of the lack of other things that make up for type IV?

Low 1-A is for Type IV Multiverses that only encompass all possible multiverse involving mathematics and dimensions and non-ontological things. High 1-A+ is Type IV Multiverses that is proven to include ontological things like Reality-Fiction and 1-A things.
giphy.gif

Outerversal Doctor Who, here we come!

Well, the only thing I want to know is, will Yogiri become High 1-A+ via the ultimate ensemble statements in his verse or will he stay at 1-A because of the lack of other things that make up for type IV?
As far I know the only thing's that qualify for qualitative ontological superiority is the Great Sage for his nature of dreaming the Ultimate Ensemble and Yogiri who scale to him. So it would be at best Low 1-A because of lacking evidence of encompassing ontological possibilities, partly because the series never takes it's metafictional stuff to greater cosmological structures and just uses it for stuff like fate values and world views and other Plot Manipulation stuff.

As far I know the only thing's that qualify for qualitative ontological superiority is the Great Sage for his nature of dreaming the Ultimate Ensemble and Yogiri who scale to him. So it would be at best Low 1-A because of lacking evidence of encompassing ontological possibilities, partly because the series never takes it's metafictional stuff to greater cosmological structures and just uses it for stuff like fate values and world views and other Plot Manipulation stuff.
As long as no isekai character will get above High 1-A, I'm content with everything, thanks for the answer

How come ?
Character X has a higher character X that sees it as fiction that has a higher character X that sees it as fiction that has a higher character X that see it as fiction, and turtles all the way down. You known that gag where a TV character is zoomed out to show that it is being watched on TV by them self, like that ad infinitum.

Character X has a higher character X that sees it as fiction that has a higher character X that sees it as fiction that has a higher character X that see it as fiction, and turtles all the way down. You known that gag where a TV character is zoomed out to show that it is being watched on TV by them self, like that ad infinitum.
Oh crap…. That’s quite insane. So essentially infinite R>F Layers ..

How come ?
Exists outside of the Box, the canvas of nothingness in which all of The Big Lez Show is contained and drawn upon, with the narrative itself being comprised of an infinite number of dimensions, each existing as layers of reality that are increasingly more "real" than lower ones. Can manipulate "Microskoft Paint", a control panel beyond the Box in which it and its contents are perceived as nothing but fiction, being aware of his nature as a cartoon character and able to control the existence of the show from outside. Exists both inside and outside of the Box simultaneously, with its metafictional nature seemingly resulting in an infinite regress of fictional layers, which Sassy exists outside of in an even further layer of Paint, although the exact nature of the regression is left too unclear to say anything more concrete. Revealed himself to be the narrator of the whole series by the end of Choomah Island 3, perceiving it as being just a story in a book

As long as the Witch Domain doesn't have an anti-feat it should be 1-A. Now the bigger issues comes from the fact that Voyager Witches and Featherine were not originally in the level they are now. So if it gets to 1-A+ or High 1-A is a matter of how well the series explains this.

I’m sorry, Uncle Grandpa has that? Could you elaborate further?
Well it might not be infinite (because infinite is hard to portray), nor am I saying it definitely does qualify; I didn't look too into it. But yeah he has that gag. You can easily find it in a blog on the WIki.

What's it about? How unique is the verse mechanics? Is their a English version on Bookwalker?
456 chapters completed and translated in english on light novel world this is the synopsis. The fandom states he is some eldritch being and that all of his book were just a dream of his main self that cultivate before time.

Lin Jie is the owner of a bookstore in another world. He’s kind and warm-hearted, often recommending healing books to customers who are going through a tough time. From time to time, he secretly promotes his own work too. Over time, these customers begin to respect him greatly, some even frequently bringing local specialties to repay his favor. They often seek his professional opinion when it comes to selecting books, and share their experiences with this ordinary bookstore owner to people around them. They respectfully and intimately refer to him using names such as the “Demon God’s Lackey”, “Propagator of the Flesh and Blood Gospel”, “ ‘Corpse Devouring Sect’s Rites and Customs’ Author” and “Shepherd of the Stars”.

Last edited:
I don't do Chinese novels. Got too burnt out by ones where have this interesting premise but then just completely ignore that premise and just spin their wheels; you really dedicated to that revenge their bud, introducing and throwing aside new characters and abilities constantly. Also way too long, I just can't stick to a single series for that long these days. Sounds slice or lify though, which is unique.

Back