• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The commoners thread: Discussing Ultima's "On the Many, Many Incoherences of the Tiering System"

Nope. Confirmed by Ultima.
Welp. I guess SMT would be stuck at 1A then.
You become a creator by losing all sense of individuality and self. Which does not contradict Tier 0 stastandard
I'm aware of that. What I'm trying to say is that there is more than 1 creator which goes against the Tier 0 requirements. And a tier 0 being cannot be said to eventually reach tier 0 status. It has to have been tier 0 from the start.
By the way you don't even have to be a "character" to be Tier 0.

Tier 0s literally aren't characters at all by their very nature. They are instead the source of every quality that possesses a oneness with every quality.

Things like the Root still get profiles despite this anyway.
I'm well aware of this and I agree.

Perhaps in theory, but in fiction a lot of "characters" are going to become Tier 0. It won't just be inert/non-conscious things like the Root (although the Root will likely not become Tier 0).
You say this multiple times but Ultima already confirmed the root to be indeed Tier 0 and it meets every single requirement of Tier 0.
First the Creator, now the Root getting neglected from its tier 0. Who'll be next, Nemo Ex Machina?
The creator was never said to be tier 0 tho. The only way it would be is if it's confirmed to be completely unreachable (Featherine almost reached it). And if it's stayed that only 1 being can be the creator because as far as I can remember, it's called "Creators" rather than "Creator"

The Root is tier 0 tho as it follows all the requirements.

I'm aware of that. What I'm trying to say is that there is more than 1 creator which goes against the Tier 0 requirements. And a tier 0 being cannot be said to eventually reach tier 0 status. It has to have been tier 0 from the start.
For 1, Creators are not individuals beings. Just because there are multiple Creator avatars does not mean they are separated characters. The whole point is that they loose individuality and become one. Tier 0s still possess the ability to operate through multiple avatars. That isn't an anti-feat.

For 2, you can "eventually" become a Tier 0 if it is through the method of losing individuality and thus succeeding in transcending the distinction of qualities and becoming one with everything. I just said this.

So now the only tier 0s will be bootleg religious figures
I mean, pretty much all the tier 0's HAVE TO BE "bootleg" religious figures to qualify tbh.
Hey, at least thanks to Ultima I got even more religious than before, so that's something
Lmao
For 1, Creators are not individuals beings. Just because there are multiple Creator avatars does not mean they are separated characters. The whole point is that they loose individuality and become one. Tier 0s still possess the ability to operate through multiple avatars. That isn't an anti-feat.

For 2, you can "eventually" become a Tier 0 if it is through the method of losing individuality and thus succeeding in transcending the distinction of qualities and becoming one with everything. I just said this.
I see. In that case, maybe Umineko might be tier 0 as well.

I just wonder how many weird upgrades would happen for unexpected characters, I know Uncle Grandpa has a upgrade justification thanks to here
I'm more interested in which of the characters will get downgraded into oblivion despire previously being the pinnacle of Outerversal and High Outer tiers and even finding their ways into Boundless

Everyone: I wonder what tier scp verse will end up in in the new tier system tier 1-A? h1-A? or maybe tier 0?

Scp verse:
08a.gif

Why are we using the term Monad I get we are using the original meaning but it has another meaning in philosophy as it is used to refer to basic and immaterial elementary particles/simplest units. The Absolute or Ultimate reality seem to have more consistent definitions and refer to a similar if not identical concept.

Why are we using the term Monad I get we are using the original meaning but it has another meaning in philosophy as it is used to refer to basic and immaterial elementary particles/simplest units. The Absolute or Ultimate reality seem to have more consistent definitions and refer to a similar if not identical concept.
I dunno, ask Ultima

Entirely out of convenience. I needed a name and that one worked, so.

@Ultima_Reality yo ultima when do you think things from your 2 crts are going to be rolled out? ik it probably takes a lot of time but i see all these characters that I KNOW are going to be changed and im just curious where things are at

So to become level 0, you just have to be inaccessible and not have any qualities? I can then unironically prove level 0 to Ain Sof Aur 000 of ToAru lol. Like nonexistent God that cannot be reached or evolved.

So to become level 0, you just have to be inaccessible and not have any qualities? I can then unironically prove level 0 to Ain Sof Aur 000 of ToAru lol. Like nonexistent God that cannot be reached or evolved.
in toaru there is no one stronger than the magic god for now, where did you hear Ain Sof nonsense

Speaking of verses coming back to the wiki, from the little I know of Demonbane based on the last revision they did which would've upgraded them to 0 had it not been for the Tiering Revision, it'd be At least 1-A at a minimum via all the dream/dreamer and R/F stuff on the lower ends of the cosmology

Also even by separating DeMatteis' Cosmology from Marvel, You still get 1-A at a minimum from DeMatteis cosmology due to the dreams within dreams for the higher worlds, much less all of the philosophical stuff his Marvel works have (especially the likes of Into Shamballa and the early Silver Surfer comics)

Yeah um those concepts blatantly come from broken AF Hindiusm concepts. I wonder if Maharashak Devi and it’s prequel scales to 0 as well…
Speaking of religious concepts, if wog states that a certain character has a achieved a religious state of being, is that enough evidence to apply that to the character, or would there have to be in-verse proof to apply it?

Speaking of religious concepts, if wog states that a certain character has a achieved a religious-state, is that enough evidence to apply that to the character, or would there have to be in-verse proof to apply it?
I think that’s a case by case basis, and they’d have to be pretty explicit . For example, not everyone who obtains Nirvana will be comparable to Buddhism Nirvana. Is there a particular example you have that you want to verify ?

I think that’s a case by case basis, and they’d have to be pretty explicit . For example, not everyone who obtains Nirvana will be comparable to Buddhism Nirvana. Is there a particular example you have that you want to verify ?
I was just generally curious; I looked over the rules pertaining to gods of real-life religions, but couldn't find anything about the religions themselves. I know that Jujutsu Kaisen used to be stronger by using religious stuff before it was taken out.

Back