• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The commoners thread: Discussing Ultima's "On the Many, Many Incoherences of the Tiering System"

I don't know if this is meant to be ironic but listen closely. So we know that 0 is kind of meant to illicit some sort of being/entity being transcendent beyond the entire hierarchy. Ultima usually refers to things like Adi-Buddha or Nirguna Brahman as things for Ultimate Reality being 0. His user is “Ultima_Reality” and that makes it pretty funny. I believe I see a superstition here.

I don't know if this is meant to be ironic but listen closely. So we know that 0 is kind of meant to illicit some sort of being/entity being transcendent beyond the entire hierarchy. Ultima usually refers to things like Adi-Buddha or Nirguna Brahman as things for Ultimate Reality being 0. His user is “Ultima_Reality” and that makes it pretty funny. I believe I see a superstition here.
If you're talking to me then nah, that's just a silly joke

lol just learn a new word also i have a question would a verse with true platonic and Reality-Fiction Transcendence be 1Aplus or just 1A
Depends on how they interact with each other.

The Reality-Fiction Transcendence itself is in the physical universe. the realm of forms is the ultimate truth and unreachable place even to characters with r>f . The verse itself follows the full origin of theory of forms
High 1-A if it's not contradicted.

There a lot of anti-feat, the fact that Arata can interact with him and travel to his domain with a dimensional ship is just a tip of anti-feat iceberg.

There a lot of anti-feat, the fact that Arata can interact with him and travel to his domain with a dimensional ship is just a tip of anti-feat iceberg.
the story told from chapters 1-12 in trinity seven revision is only a story created by Mitsui which is original or in the Invidia Archive Realm. The case of Arata which is now in the Mitsui plot is not R>F at all, just metafictional.We can conclude that Mitsui's abilities are not just Plot Manip obtained from Meta-Fictional, but can be obtained from R>F Transcendent . The reason Arata can exist in the Invidia Archive Realm is because IAR exists or accommodated by Heavenly Realm. Well, Heavenly Realm itself is a Higher Dimensional plane (higher reality), people who have transcended space time must be able to exist in Heavenly.So, that's the reason why Arata can exist in IAR

Simply put, the story told from chapters 1-12 in is only a story created by Mitsui which is original or in the Invidia Archive Realm. The case of Arata which is now in the Mitsui plot is not R>F at all, just metafictional.We can conclude that Mitsui's abilities are not just Plot Manip obtained from Meta-Fictional, but can be obtained from R>F Transcendent (which I said above) as well. The reason Arata can exist in the Invidia Archive Realm (IAR) is because IAR exists or accommodated by Heavenly Realm. Well, Heavenly Realm itself is a Higher Dimensional plane (higher reality), people who have transcended space time must be able to exist in Heavenly.So, that's the reason why Arata can exist in IAR
Also have you seen the new chapaters yui is confirmed to be azathoth all exictence is apart of her dream outside the gods.

the story told from chapters 1-12 in trinity seven revision is only a story created by Mitsui which is original or in the Invidia Archive Realm. The case of Arata which is now in the Mitsui plot is not R>F at all, just metafictional.We can conclude that Mitsui's abilities are not just Plot Manip obtained from Meta-Fictional, but can be obtained from R>F Transcendent . The reason Arata can exist in the Invidia Archive Realm is because IAR exists or accommodated by Heavenly Realm. Well, Heavenly Realm itself is a Higher Dimensional plane (higher reality), people who have transcended space time must be able to exist in Heavenly.So, that's the reason why Arata can exist in IAR
Higher dimensional is a anti feat on its own. It's still a quantitative transcendence.

Save it for a revision thread, please. This clearly isn't going anywhere.

Back