• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Crossover Corner:

You know being in this wiki for a while made me realize something...

With all the fights we've been putting up I believe that some people want to see crossovers for those series

In other words, what I'm asking is... What crossovers do you want to see?

By the way Check out this Fan-made Crossover Gif while you're at it:

http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2154839?tags=undertale

Undertale + Fairy Tail. Sadly, we can't call it Undertail because you're gonna have a bad time if you Google that, and we can't call it Fairy Tale because...well, we could, but that's a whole genre.

I don't even know what UT and FT characters would even get along that well besides Undyne and Erza. But gosh dang it, they're my platonic OTP.

Here's some crossovers I'd like to see:

1. Digimon and Pokemon

2. Phoenix Wright and Danganronpa

3. No More Heroes and RWBY

4.Touhou and Undertale

5.Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, and Killer Instinct

WarriorWare said:
Undertale + Fairy Tail. Sadly, we can't call it Undertail because you're gonna have a bad time if you Google that, and we can't call it Fairy Tale because...well, we could, but that's a whole genre.
I don't even know what UT and FT characters would even get along that well besides Undyne and Erza. But gosh dang it, they're my platonic OTP.
I can see Papyrus getting along with...well, most people.

Fire Emblem and F-Zero

Bastard!! and Fairy Tail (lel, sue me)

HST get together

Sailor Moon and Saint Seiya (they have quite a few similarities if you think about it....)

Bastard!! and Vampire Hunter D (Also similarities)

Star Wars and Warhammer 40,000

Sans + Brook = A skeleto of skelepuns. Too bad the guitar and trombone don't go well together.

If I could draw, I would draw Papyrus and Snoopy posing in their COOL DUDE and JOE COOL outfits respectively. And then I'd draw them posing dramatically, Papyrus in his armor and Snoopy in his Flying Ace outfit. Because scarves.

Gravity Falls and Umineko. A whole new level to the mysteries. Or Looney Tunes and Uncle Grandpa for a reality warping mindmess.

Penn Zero: Part-Time Hero and Star vs the Forces of Evil.

Wander over Yonder and Steven Universe.

Back