• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Devil vs The Grim Reaper: The World's Greatest Boxing Match

Joe should take it by a landslide. First of all, Joe is really, really good at taking hits. His stamina is insane as he was wailed at by a stronger opponents in a weakened state for 15 rounds and kept on standing. He could also intimidate Yu which is what Joe commonly does to opponents even if they're doing better. This is also taking in account Joe's jnsabe adaptation as he can repeat moves after seeing them once and his xross counters, which are like a multiplier, as if you land one, it will be the added strength of two of your punches and two of your opponent's
So one more for Joe

Joe should take it by a landslide. First of all, Joe is really, really good at taking hits. His stamina is insane as he was wailed at by a stronger opponents in a weakened state for 15 rounds and kept on standing. He could also intimidate Yu which is what Joe commonly does to opponents even if they're doing better. This is also taking in account Joe's jnsabe adaptation as he can repeat moves after seeing them once and his xross counters, which are like a multiplier, as if you land one, it will be the added strength of two of your punches and two of your opponent's
And you make this vote having actually read the above debate? Or having any rudimentary knowledge on Yu's skillset?

I wasn't referring to willpower, I was referring to instinctive reactions, which is what we were talking about? I don't quite understand why you think I was referring to willpower.

That's literally exactly what it means. I've already explained why Joe's influencing is worse than J's, and J's only effected Yu after a lengthy fight.

That's borderline what it was, though. Yu was unable to dodge the attacks even though he was cleanly dodging earlier, and he was BARELY redirecting Aaron's fist from directly hitting his skull. It's even stated that if Yu didn't redirect Aaron's fist his head would've gotten hit immediately after, meaning Aaron's attacks are to fast for Yu to traditionally dodge.
I'd like to vote Joe Mama for these reasons.

Seems like a Standard Yu win. Yu FRA

Also hit me up when the Yu revisions pop up. Would be nice to see

Yu outskills massively tbh. Along with the layered Analytical prediction, he also has his slow-mo shiz. Joe is just gonna be a Yuto 2.0.

Yu FRA.

Funny thing is this match can't even be added to our profiles due to the non-standard rules-

Yu outskills massively tbh. Along with the layered Analytical prediction, he also has his slow-mo shiz. Joe is just gonna be a Yuto 2.0.

Yu FRA.
Ok, but i think Joe is being underestimated in terms of skill here, i'd say that both him and Yu are pretty even in the skill department.

then can this match be done like normal matches?

or Yu would stomp so hard its impossible?
Joe AP is too high for any key of Yu with the exception of his "Post-Santorino fight" key. which Yu would make one shot Joe in a speed equalized match since that version of Yu is Small Building, and while Joe did have a calc that puts him at Small Building level, that section of the calc was rejected afaik. Also if it's not a equal speed fight, Joe should be able to blitz.

@azontr has revisions planned in the future to give Yu a massive AP buff in 9-B but as it's is right now, this is the only way i found to do this match.

How does Yu outskill exactly? From what Yu has on his profile, Joe has better skill, as he was described as having gone through the entire boxing history in a single fight when very inexperienced

How does Yu outskill exactly? From what Yu has on his profile, Joe has better skill, as he was described as having gone through the entire boxing history in a single fight when very inexperienced
That's literally the most vague feat I've ever heard in my entire life, dude. Wtf does that even mean.

Sounds like there's some revisions coming up so I'm going to wait for now. But as of right now leaning on him.

Though honestly it sounds like if they pass this will become unfair anyway.
Well, we don't know that. I still need a calc done before that, and I don't know if it'll be enough to get Yu to Joe's level, just that it'll be a MASSIVE upgrade compared to our current 9-B value.

That's literally the most vague feat I've ever heard in my entire life, dude. Wtf does that even mean.
basically that Joe was using zero technique at first in the fight and then at the end he improves as much as humanity improved overall since the invention of boxing

Well, we don't know that. I still need a calc done before that, and I don't know if it'll be enough to get Yu to Joe's level, just that it'll be a MASSIVE upgrade compared to our current 9-B value.
I would like participate of the Crt, i think Yu should have fear inducement and preparation via training. Joe should also have some other minor abilities in his profile too.

Back