• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Digimon profile pages

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
The Digimo pages seem to feature very exaggerated and badly motivated character statistics.

To increase the reliability of this wiki, I think that it may be better to delete them for the time being, or at least place all of their statistics at "unknown".

However, if other members know the franchise well, and are willing to provide rational proof for where the character ratings should really be set, this may not be necessary.

Well, it would look kind of strange having so many profiles listed as "unknown." However, I think it would also be a waste of time deleting so many profiles, only to have to remake them later. So in my opinion, we should just take the route as listing the controversial profiles as unknown until someone more familiar with the franchise sheds some light on the situation.

Everything stated on the pages are true, Multiple multiverses get destoryed in the series and higher dimenshonial beings exist.

^^

I'm not exactly an expert on the Digimon seires either and seeing as how there's supposed to be like at least millions of universe's in their, i'd be fine if they were either high 2-C or 2-B then.

Well, we need proof for each individual case.

Btw: Is that you Coolkid? If so, why did you switch user identity?

^^^

I guess that's fair then. My mind is still sort of bugged out that the top tier Digimon characters could be at tier 2.

Back