• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
it isn't. In the episode, All Hail The Mask, this happens during the events of the episode, where he gets taken away to an island by a bunch of people who think he's a god. He loses the clothes because that's just how his powers work. He can lose and gain any outfit he wants on a whim.
“Thata just how his powers work” or he just imagined he had the clothes and the drink but it was actually not real. Real sussy…
And as for the drink he just throws it away. And as for the SR thing, I would agree if he was just manifesting them into reality with his mind, but he's not. He's physically interacting and dragging the thoughts into reality.
Thats literally how SR works. Like every animation character does that. He made his thought bubble into reality and then picked it up he made then tagible but sadly Necati is HIS thought
when did i say its wank
you didnt but other people did. I never said wank to you aswell.

“Thata just how his powers work” or he just imagined he had the clothes and the drink but it was actually not real. Real sussy…
There was literally nothing to suggest that in the episode.
Thats literally how SR works. Like every animation character does that. He made his thought bubble into reality and then picked it up he made then tagible but sadly Necati is HIS thought
Can you direct me to some points in the show that specifically state that people can't interact with him if he's a thought? For all we know, the Necati that we see in those thoughts are imaginary things with toon force properties that were thought up by the characters, not the real Necati. The cat girl says as much. The Mask example is exactly what it says on the tin. Just him plucking out a thought physically and putting it in reality. Simple to understand. But you're applying all of these laws that aren't ever stated in the show to your favor, like how he can't die or be killed, when in no way in the show was it ever stated, which makes it hard to argue against.

There was literally nothing to suggest that in the episode.

Can you direct me to some points in the show that specifically state that people can't interact with him if he's a thought? For all we know, the Necati that we see in those thoughts are imaginary things with toon force properties that were thought up by the characters, not the real Necati. The cat girl says as much. The Mask example is exactly what it says on the tin. Just him plucking out a thought physically and putting it in reality. Simple to understand. But you're applying all of these laws that aren't ever stated in the show to your favor, like how he can't die or be killed, when in no way in the show was it ever stated, which makes it hard to argue against.
Canan shows this in the clip. A literal erasure had no effects on necati since he is abstract.

In this thread, there were some arguments against what you were saying that didn't seem to get resolved. Might be worth a CRT...
In that thread it was disagreed about Low Godly since it didnt make sense but the intagibility was accepted there by 2 mods.

Since OP is refusing to count
Necati: 3 (@Barbar01, @BigSmoke4269, @ShionAH)
Mask:
Incon 1 (@Rakih_Elyan)

you still voting incon?
Because the argument wasn't done yet. No mods appeared to support any arguments in the reworking and nobody has given me any reason as to why Mask wouldn't just use any one of his haxes to just win first in a draw. Necati's reality warping requires him to be in a control room and push a button (that are randomized anyway) whereas the effects of the Mask are based upon the user's imagination and he can just punch him or restrain him with Class M lifting strength before that happens. Not to mention, SR wouldn't work, because he needs to telekinetically drag him into the thought -- again -- useless with Class M LS and teleportation.

Because the argument wasn't done yet.
Believe whatever you want
No mods appeared to support any arguments in the reworking
for AE? They literally agreed to it
and nobody has given me any reason as to why Mask wouldn't just use any one of his haxes to just win first in a draw.
Not any. Only his mind hax works here. You are acting like he is gonna use the perfect hax to win when he has no knowledge on Necati. Necati is luckier
Necati's reality warping requires him to be in a control room and push a button (that are randomized anyway) whereas the effects of the Mask are based upon the user's imagination and he can just punch him or restrain him with Class M lifting strength before that happens.
Punching means instant loss. Restraining for a day let alone a week seems very OOC
Not to mention, SR wouldn't work, because he needs to telekinetically drag him into the thought -- again -- useless with Class M LS and teleportation.
We dont know how he does it. It looks like TK but we dont know, Teleportation is useless here. Even if Mask can somehow negate his SR Necati still wins since he can actually attack Mask when Mask cannot attack him.

Believe whatever you want

for AE? They literally agreed to it
The revision I created had no mods in the thread.
Not any. Only his mind hax works here. You are acting like he is gonna use the perfect hax to win when he has no knowledge on Necati. Necati is luckie
Mind Manipulation, Transmutation, Soul Manipulation and Sealing, Body Puppetry, Power Absorption, Time Manipulation, Plot Manipulation.
Punching means instant loss. Restraining for a day let alone a week seems very OOC
How do you know? You've never watched the show. And you make the claim that he can become an abstract thought upon dying. Yet there are no scans to prove that this happens after he dies. His only regen is when he's already an abstract thought. He needs to be able to make himself AE before he is killed in order to survive, and there are no scans to prove how he does this or if he can do it fast enough to avoid getting killed.
We dont know how he does it. It looks like TK but we dont know, Teleportation is useless here. Even if Mask can somehow negate his SR Necati still wins since he can actually attack Mask when Mask cannot attack him.
And Mask can just use Dimensional Travel where he can't be reached and make it an incon.

The discussion isn't even finished yet. There are still arguments to be had and people are already voting without taking into consideration my points.

The revision I created had no mods in the thread.
MonkeyOfLife is a staff member
Mind Manipulation,
Sure
Transmutation,
Resisted
Soul Manipulation
How did it work again
and Sealing,
Very optional
Body Puppetry,
How is that gonna help?
Power Absorption,
How does it work again?
Time Manipulation,
Resisted
Plot Manipulation.
Only used to end the episode so useless
How do you know? You've never watched the show. And you make the claim that he can become an abstract thought upon dying. Yet there are no scans to prove that this happens after he dies. His only regen is when he's already an abstract thought. He needs to be able to make himself AE before he is killed in order to survive, and there are no scans to prove how he does this or if he can do it fast enough to avoid getting killed.
Multilocation lol his body and abstract form are not connected
And Mask can just use Dimensional Travel where he can't be reached and make it an icon.
Self BFR? Cool (not even gonna talk about how Necati also has it)
The discussion isn't even finished yet. There are still arguments to be had and people are already voting without taking into consideration my points.
Its grace look man if you cannot take your character losing just dont use them.

MonkeyOfLife is a staff member
There's a difference between a staff member and a mod.
How did it work again
He forces someone's soul out of them and puts it in a jar.
Very optional
How do you know?
How is that gonna help?
Keeping Necati in place so he can't touch any buttons and activate his reality warping.
How does it work again?
He sucks the power out of someone via the mask and adds it to his own.
Only used to end the episode so useless
Like he can just use it to end the fight.
Multilocation lol his body and abstract form are not connected
How do you know this off of one quick gag? How are you applying all of these rules to a joke that was never explained?
Self BFR? Cool (not even gonna talk about how Necati also has it)
But not in the same range as Mask's. He has no way of accessing Shadowland.
Its grace look man if you cannot take your character losing just dont use them.
I feel like that's very hypocritical.

There's a difference between a staff member and a mod.
A staff membees opinion is very important
He forces someone's soul out of them and puts it in a jar.
How many times has he done it?
How do you know?
Thats what I remember
Keeping Necati in place so he can't touch any buttons and activate his reality warping.
He can talk to RW
He sucks the power out of someone via the mask and adds it to his own.
Which powers does he absorb?
Like he can just use it to end the fight.
If he ends the episode both of them lose or not. Idk how episode ending works tbh actually Necati can exit the animation so…
How do you know this off of one quick gag? How are you applying all of these rules to a joke that was never explained?
He was on the table and inside the though, same happened in the other clip in 4 places, it also happened in the ticker episode. Just stop callinf everything a gag lol
But not in the same range as Mask's. He has no way of accessing Shadowland.
Still self BFR. Plus I am very certain Kral Şakir cosmology is bigger
I feel like that's very hypocritical.
Sure buddy. Anyways grace started and we are going in circles. I am done

Another day, another entire debate read through.

This really seems like both characters spin a wheel and who wins comes down to what the wheels land on, and even with the elaborations of abilities, I'm still kind of lost on what can affect what, what ability fails against which one, what ability supercedes what, etc. Voting incon.

Back