• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Second22

They/Them
This discussion thread is for fans of The Ember Knight.

The Ember Knight is a Fantasy Webtoon Original created by Hwandaeng; it updates every Saturday. The original Korean Webtoon premiered on Naver.

Need more Supporter. Nobody’s read The Ember Knight? I think this is a Good story one.

Damn, I didnt knew Ember Knight was related to Gilgamesh. Loved Gilgamesh, so I will give this one a spin
Since I only read part of Gilgamesh. And I'm not fluent in the language so I don't mess with it now that only The Ember Knight has translations in my country. If you could help with Gigamesh it would have helped me a lot.

Hm, I do remember the broad story beats of Gilgamesh, but I still would have to reread it in order to contribute, and for that I currently lack time. I will put it on my list though

Okay, 20 chapters into Ember Knight. Do like the more analytical approach to combat. Nagyunn is pretty similar to Ramen from Gilgamesh in that regard, just obviously less broken. And Waron is back, thats hype. Wonder how much later the Sequel takes place in when Waron is still active and kicking in Ember Knight

Aside from Waron, there's also a White elephant and some knights from Gilgamesh.

Back