• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Fire Emblem vs Soul Calibur Match Nobody asked for

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Soul Calibur vs Fire Emblem is actually quite fitting.

FE vs SC

The Flame Emperor vs The Bird of Death

-Speed Equal

-High 7-C versions.

-Both have all possible equipment

-Takes place in at Gronder

FIGHT!!!

Edelgard: 0

Tira: 2 (Puas, Still)

Inconclusive: 0

302CBB7D-1C1A-49F2-93C2-EDD8450D012A
SC6 Tira

Since there's no calc, I would assume they are baseline Large Town Level+. Edelgard has the advantage in regards to close combat due better weaponry mastery, damage reduction gives her an overall edge in stats and the tools to even one-shot Tira via Luna ╬ø.

That being said, Shrieker is a huge advantage for Tira since Edelgard doesn't have something to resist against which would make easier for Tira to deal the final blow.

Edelgard might try to use teleport to escape the range of the sound, but now the distance is so far away that would make her incapable to use her spells, and that would actually be a better spot for Tira. So in the end depends of the range of the sound of Shrieker which would give either of them the victory.

Tira is half of 1.65 Megatons, i.e .2 away from being 1 Megaton..

Does she really? Her weapon mastery is nice, but it's not like Tira hasn't fought skilled weapon masters before. That literally Soul Calibur in a nutshell. Damage Reduction helps. But the same time, she is close to Shrieker which can cause issues if Tira decides to use as a weapon. Not to mention that if she managed to get ahold of Edelgard, a kiss would literally steal her soul.

Shrieker's range is never detailed.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Tira is half of 1.65 Megatons, i.e .2 away from being 1 Megaton..
Does she really? Her weapon mastery is nice, but it's not like Tira hasn't fought skilled weapon masters before. That literally Soul Calibur in a nutshell. Damage Reduction helps. But the same time, she is close to Shrieker which can cause issues if Tira decides to use as a weapon. Not to mention that if she managed to get ahold of Edelgard, a kiss would literally steal her soul.

Shrieker's range is never detailed.
Except that fightning against a lot of weaponry users is also very close to the standars of Fire Emblem, even so, I can now vote for Tira.

Well, for starters Tira has the AP advantage, Edelgard will have struggles to manage to negate her durability with Luna ╬ø and with the range of a normal sound generally is around ten meters, Tira has more tools to defeat Edelgard in the end.

WTF is Shrieker!? There is no info on the web about it other than it being listed as the 2nd weapon in Tira's list.

Driving someone who is stronger than you insane sounds like a bad idea.

How exactly is Tira going to kiss Edelgard past her shield, or through that armor anyway? It also seems to be a finishing move in SC4, so it probably requires your opponent to be weakened first. Wouldn't that require her to be winning already in the first place?

Not voting because I don't know enough about Tira.

Wouldn't Kronya (also from Three Houses) be a more fitting matchup against Tira anyway due to both of them being assassins?

"WTF is Shrieker!? There is no info on the web about it other than it being listed as the 2nd weapon in Tira's list."

Shrieker is a weapon available to Tira in SCVI that is stated to drive opponents mad via the shrieking sound it makes as it cuts through the wind.

"Driving someone who is stronger than you insane sounds like a bad idea."

Physical strength doesn't give you a resistance to haxes. Plus, Edelgard doesn't have the AP advantage here.

"How exactly is Tira going to kiss Edelgard past her shield, or through that armor anyway? It also seems to be a finishing move in SC4, so it probably requires your opponent to be weakened first. Wouldn't that require her to be winning already in the first place?"

No as that the finishers in SC4 can be used anytime in the battles and not when the opponent is weaken. Also, it's a regular move for her in SCVI so what would be a finishers in SCIV has no effect of SCVI seeing as it is a completely different timeline. Also, she can kiss you by jumping on top of you. Edelgard's face is exposed. Although this isn't really viable considering....well...Edelgard.... She also has poison via Azi Dahaka so when it cuts Edelgard she gets poisoned. I plan on revizing SC weapon lists soon anyway.

"Wouldn't Kronya (also from Three Houses) be a more fitting matchup against Tira anyway due to both of them being assassins?"

If Kronya had a profile, I'd make that fight in a heartbeat seeing as they are thematic past assassins as they both have extremely similar personalities. But alas, there is not Kronya Profile.

Yeah finishers in SC4 were used anytime, that's why Watch This tends to be Nightmare's opening move ironically he doesn't in SC6 I'm told that's why he mostly lost to Kenshiro

I thought Edelgard has the votes, but anyway. I still personally think Edelgard takes this. And yes, they're both skilled weapon masters. Tira may have the slight AP advantage as well as Shrieker, but Edelgard still has her hax. The Crest of Flames can both raise Edelgard's attack, heal her as she gives out damage, and nullify her enemy's next counterattack. Haze slice can also be quite helpful at helping her dodge. And if push comes to shove, she can use Luna to negate durability or Nosferatu to heal herself faster. There's also Strength seal, which could potentially turn the tables on the AP advantage.

But...The votes are in the OP lol

Won't Edelgard be almost 3x weaker if the revision goes through?

What revision?, the mountain feats one. That was actually rejected so the calc for the mountain cutting feat is still fair game.

That was for the Hero's Relics, Crest Stones, and Three Lords without Hero's Relics individually. A Lord using a Hero's Relic and a Crest Stone would still be that strong. Though, it's never been applied. And I also recall someone calculating the Three Houses version of the meteor tome and getting a Low 7-B result.

Pre-Timeskip includes both the student Edelgard, who would be 325 Kilotons and Flame Emperor Edelgard wielding Amyr as the boss of Chapter 11, who's more so still 650 Kilotons.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
If Kronya had a profile, I'd make that fight in a heartbeat seeing as they are thematic past assassins as they both have extremely similar personalities. But alas, there is not Kronya Profile.
There was no Kronya's Profile til today.

Also, Edelgard is no longer High 7-C, though I guess the 7-B keys are now available

Back