• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I’m wondering if we should use Bijuu Sage Mode Naruto, the AP increase is actually smaller than I thought since he’s baseline High 6-B and it grants good abilities

Doubt there will lot of them on FC/OC side... still not sure if the match will be able to get results on VS battle profiles themselves, as only 3 votes are necessary here
FC//OC against vs wiki people is never added on the vs wiki anyway, since it could lead to harassment and is a general hassle. Adding on the FC/OC side is perfectly fine though

FC//OC against vs wiki people is never added on the vs wiki anyway, since it could lead to harassment and is a general hassle. Adding on the FC/OC side is perfectly fine though
But I mean that: Issei/Escanor vs. Wahlberg/Domina are all profiles from vs wiki, it's like a normal team vs wiki match but not on vs wiki forum but FC forum instead

But I mean that: Issei/Escanor vs. Wahlberg/Domina are all profiles from vs wiki, it's like a normal team vs wiki match but not on vs wiki forum but FC forum instead
True. I guess we play them by FC/OC rules and if they reach 7 votes they can be added to Vs wiki, since this is an FC/OC tourney

Alright. Even as a first match, this seems like it'll be quite the challenge. But yeah, let's do this.

Judging by the order of the bracket, does this man the Weather Report/Apocalypse VS Scarlet Witch/Hulk match is first or?

Scarlet Witch needs her entry updated to key 2 btw.
Yeah fair point, it's added now. Speaking of which, the first match Scarlet Witch + Hulk participate in is up
Looking at this lineup I think I'm like, the singular dude who actually read "High hax"
Also the team of Weather Report-
Apocalypse gets paired up with Weather Report, if that's fine with them.
-and Apocalypse stands as their opponents

Match 2 of the equalized bracket is now up! It features Cinner, GGesom, Painis Cupcake, and Batman. Match 3 will be posted after the conclusion of Match 1 (however, could be posted sooner if match 1 takes an extended time)!

I... don't think I can juggle this many matches at once. I hate to be a pain, but can withdraw Hulk and Scarlet Witch for someone else's characters? Or forfeit the match? I'm really not in the healthy mindset to be debating, as I'm not doing so hot rn, and I'm not really getting the time to respond to stuff.

I... don't think I can juggle this many matches at once. I hate to be a pain, but can withdraw Hulk and Scarlet Witch for someone else's characters? Or forfeit the match? I'm really not in the healthy mindset to be debating, as I'm not doing so hot rn, and I'm not really getting the time to respond to stuff.
Well, it's not ideal, but I understand you. Would it help if match1 got paused, and would be resumed after match2 would be over, and perhaps several ones past it? Technically match 1 needs to be decided until the whole round 1 ends... and we are at its start, there is a decent amount of time.

It's really hard having to juggle 2 characters in a single match and have to reply to 2 different people at once. If I only had to one character per thread, it'd be so much easier as well.

I'm not sure what I can do now though

Alright chat, important update. As some people 'don't handle arguing for 2 characters at the same time' well, there will be small changes in the Bracket. The main point of this tournament (especially the equalized part) is to have fun after all.

As both character authors agree, Scarlet Witch will now be now teamed with Devipelt in match1 and Aledpaw with Hulk in match 4. Unfortunately, match1 will have to be restarted, but given that solid arguments for 3 of 4 members have been made, most of the arguing will still apply. If anyone gets into a similar situation not handling arguing for a whole team well, feel free to ask, and we will think of a solution.

I'm ready for my match. Just so I can debate for those 2 characters (it would be fun)
Glad to hear! I think Im more than ready to argue for my Stage3 + Gunnix team and Issei + Escanor (as I watched the shows mostly and found both characters enough interesting to memorize their moves), but I can understand it becoming really challenging for others

Glad to hear! I think Im more than ready to argue for my Stage3 + Gunnix team and Issei + Escanor (as I watched the shows mostly and found both characters enough interesting to memorize their moves), but I can understand it becoming really challenging for others
Yeah, can't wait for Wahlberg and Domina vs issei and Escanor, mainly because I'm imagining who would go after who and how each of their powers would clash

Mad the only 2 Fallout Equestria Characters I could've used for this hate the shit out of each other.

Gonna follow some of the threads.

They're Tier 7
Blackjack (War Arc) in her Alicorn Form.
Legate Vitosius in his Post Resurrection form.

Former has Passive Fate Hax, and as now (Going by current FiM standards) a 2-A Gun and Sword.

Latter has Low Godly regen, Extraordinary Genius Intelligence (Created the building blocks for pony society, a scientific expert in the 2-A material used in Blackjack's weapons that deconstructs opposing matter.), and if given the chance to get it to work has some ridiculous precog.

Again, though they hate the shit out of each other, and would never work as a team.

They're Tier 7
Blackjack (War Arc) in her Alicorn Form.
Legate Vitosius in his Post Resurrection form.

Former has Passive Fate Hax, and as now (Going by current FiM standards) a 2-A Gun and Sword.

Latter has Low Godly regen, Extraordinary Genius Intelligence (Created the building blocks for pony society, a scientific expert in the 2-A material used in Blackjack's weapons that deconstructs opposing matter.), and if given the chance to get it to work has some ridiculous precog.

Again, though they hate the shit out of each other, and would never work as a team.
Seems like they surpass the hax limit anyway

Sorry for the wait all! But as match 1 is in grace period, we can finally advance the tourney! This is the third match, featuring Frisk, Papyrus, Bob, and Steve! Good luck!

Match 4 will be posted following the end of Match 2, and then we can finally begin the non-equal side as well!

Put Bob with Steve because it’s funny
do teamed up characters have to share a verse? because i want to keep the minecraft theming (for steve at least) but there arent anymore smg4 characters that are minecraft related
2nd Key Flowey right now is basically just a stronger Flowey + some non-hax abilities, that might change after some reworks tho
After thinking about it tho, it would probably be better to use Frisk & Papyrus, since they're a duo for like 70% of the story
Guys, it's your time to shine! Bob/Steve vs. Frisk/Papyrus => match3

Also could you not argue that it would fit the range since Skyzan’s attacks would be reflecting only tier 7-5 ones BECAUSE his opponents will be tier 7-5?
After Colonel exiting and some debating, we will replace Hulk with Skyzan after all, given that his attack and durability stats will be where the equalization of the other 3 is gonna be located, stated by another rule. Given that 'Regeneration (Mid-Godly)' and other Immortality types seem combat inapplicable, there shouldn't be a problem, further when it's the last match of the equalized part, without results being written.

This seems really dumb to me, but I guess I'll throw in
Deku has a very interesting kit full of potential and he’s already a team player. Naruto would be an interesting team mate for him, the two have some art together.
Match 5 is up! (featuring 6-B Stick Gang vs 6-B Naruto/Deku, good luck!)

Here we are! Match 6! This match features Frogman, Gunnix, The Player from Electroblob's Wizadry, and BLU Heavy! Good luck!

Here we are! Match 6! This match features Frogman, Gunnix, The Player from Electroblob's Wizadry, and BLU Heavy! Good luck!
Can't wait for my match

Back