• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Geeksquad: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut

'k, this puts some things into perspective.

If they can build technomagical stuff, there really isn't anything stopping Eve from pretty much instructing the fundaments of Auratech and Alchemy to Eileen and Yomishka then letting them weaponize her own skillset in that equation also Hellfire Powered Cannon confirmed.

By disrupting I mean a way to weaken or nullify their powers so they're easier to fight, similar to the reasoning in the previous thread for Eileen's role.

The Solar Drive is a weakpoint that could be exploited with enough prep.

Hmmmm interesting fight, but I will find myself to being neutral given my lack of interest into doing versus thread with a few exceptions.

This is one of them with me just simply observing.

Anyway, I will observe this for the time being.

Past lore in GI has multiple higher level threats who were defeated through use of Auratech devices and for sealing whatnot -- as long as people had enough of a power source for it and a sufficiently advanced formula behind the seal.

Most well-known example being Sephiria's ancestor who's at least on stellar range of power by not being inferior to Daitengu Chiasa in any manner.

With a year of preparation Eve would suggest connecting that weapon's power source to the Abyss of Chaos, if she catches news of Gal having access to it.

...Then she would also request if they can connect her to it as well so she can actually channel Samsara through it.

Abyss of Chaos: Perpetual Energy Source with Extra disrupting/assimilating effects to the field.

Samsara through Her: Weapon has bs levels of accuracy and damage, her stamina won't be a problem in this case.

With Yomishka and Eileen's own additions and properties to it this could become truly a weapon TO SURPASS METAL GEAR.

Slapson said:
By disrupting I mean a way to weaken or nullify their powers so they're easier to fight, similar to the reasoning in the previous thread for Eileen's role.
Hrmm. For Vayla, that's going to be a lot more problematic - where Agents have Barriers for their bodies, Travelers have all their protections slapped directly on their soul.

Actually, now that I think about it, Gal might be able to do the thing Alhazred did against his Hellfire and just open a portal to the abyss to get rid of SOL's attacks

Dunno how reliable that is but that's another thing to throw on

Wait, would they really be able to make a gun capable of shooting 1-A hellfire?

Hrmm. I'll refrain from commenting about Vayla's actions until we get to the battle itself & the group has a plan, as that seems like the most smooth way to do things.

HammerStrikes219 said:
People... these days *sigh*
"I won't change my entire lore because someone thinks X part of it is unfair in a VS thread, since that's not what I'm writing for."

- Fate's writing rules in a nutshell.

So basically and going directly to the point, "stop expecting people to write around what you believe is fair or unfair in a VS thread". I write to tell a story, not thinking about what explodes and what doesn't in a theoretical match in a forum.

"I won't change my entire lore because someone thinks X part of it is unfair in a VS thread, since that's not what I'm writing for."

- Fate's writing rules in a nutshell.

Hmmm I was more along the lines on how exactly it lead to that moment since that seemingly was random for me to see.

I would suppose Fate and I are similar in that regard. Except I am far, far farther on the high fantasy bullshittery spectrum, as will likely be seen soon-

FateAlbane said:
So basically and going directly to the point, "stop expecting people to write around what you believe is fair or unfair in a VS thread". I write to tell a story, not thinking about what explodes and what doesn't in a theoretical match in a forum.
Just out of curiosity, I was also thinking on why it is 1A, but I reminded myself this is involved original or fanmade characters that is interpreted by their very own author and the respective narrative for them.

If it is that interpretation, then go ahead since it is more like a belief thing rather than having to go into overthinking about something.

This is a horrible habit for me, but it give my mind a wonderful challenge unto itself.

Moritzva said:
I would suppose Fate and I are similar in that regard. Except I am far, far farther on the high fantasy bullshittery spectrum, as will likely be seen soon-
Ironic enough I myself don't think people are interested into things I find to being interesting. Most people to be specific.

But we getting off topic I suppose since I have no comment about the overall matchup aside from The 1A stuff.

You guys do you while I do my own thing which is meant to being a observer of things.

Damn I never thought someone was gonna use that character's design from Fate Grand Order. That dude (from what I remember) is a badass in his own way or something.

AkuAkuAkuma said:
Encounter
Will Be Posting Up Bone Dude's Game Plan In a Tad Bit. Mean Time.
skill noises

"Time to burn some bitches."

edge noises

"MNNYEEH!"

Angry Skeletor

Anyways, considering Eileen isn't either literally evil or insane, Tset, after learning how ****** he is against Vayla and SOL in a straight fight, will definitely try and work with her to create workarounds. Needless to say, Vayla's time hax isn't able to be defended against unless Eileen is more bullshit than she sounds, but if nothing else SOL breathing wouldn't atomize everyone.

@Mori, Tad back with the Mystic Shields, Yomishka rips up reality/space the dude is concurrently in, crafting a makeshift mobile barrier more prone to blocking physical strikes compared to hax based attacks.

Prep-wise, Skeletor's prime plan is inching sporadically about the battle, smashing and dashing violently with the utilization of teleportation and conceptual bad-touching between them both from perpetual anonymity.

Breaking attacks and defenses incapable of being tangibly struck; Seeking actively to confound on tactical or psychologically lapses from observed quirks or tendencies via Chaos Bolts paired with his compatibility to withstand blows with Mystic Shields and hyper feinting 'hits' with the bodies lodged in his system between skirmishes.

@Fate, Him smacking out the idea of fatigue within her can likely aid alleviate the concurrent stamina deficiency to prolong her activity in the match though could prove mad harmful long term without a lack of regen due to needing Veola to be legit smacked by Yomishka.

@Whimsy, Yomishka can aid with magic analysis with SIEGE and Starcross Magic being straight similar in how they function alongside his proficiency within it. Can hasten the development of magic tech for the squad.

How does Skeletor fare against Aria Sensory?

More than still enigmatic with the mans living blind-spot status still proving effective against cosmic entities of Tubal-Cai and Taxiarch (Siege)'s caliber, verse wide, virtually regardless of sensory capabilities.

Even magical sensory would fail? Hrmm. That does make things more tricky.

Can Yomishka resist Time Stop?

Could you elaborate? Being conceptually beyond time has been a constant, yet already solved issue for the Boon of Time, overall.

>>> Yomishka smacking the idea of Fatigue out of her.

...How permanent is this and how long it would last?

If the end result of this entails Eve getting limitless stamina or something around those lines, she would go to a whole other level of bs since without the tiring trouble she could actually spam any side of her skillset (Conceptual based mid-godly and Constancy of Eternity/Hell's rejection of change included... Not to even mention being now able to use Samsara + Hellfire in conjunction).

This is literally her main objective/end goal in-verse, power wise.

In-verse a good chunk of Eve's tension in battle comes from how she is pretty much a cannon... With limited ammo. Exhaust her of those and she becomes far less dangerous, having a "cooldown" so to speak so she has to choose wisely when and how and on who she's using her "bullets" (one might even compare her to a sure fire sniper in this case, instead).

...Now if she gains access to some source of huge stamina here she kind of goes from that to an indiscriminate gattling gun instead.

Admittedly, that would very greatly increase the chances of Eve getting targetted first by Vayla's assassination tactics, and given how her defensive and stealth abilities are a bit less than, say, Tset or Yomishka's, it may not work as well. Depends on how strong the conceptual Mid-Godly is.

(I predict it's more likely that her stamina is not infinite, but that she just doesn't feel tired? Like, being not able to feel pain, but you can still get damaged? I dunno, Yomishka is ******* whack)

@Mori, Less being beyond the concept and fundamentally more Yomishka's body actively rejecting and attacking its application due to being a contradictory element to his physical composition; In the vain of vomiting out food that enters a consistently upset stomach.

@Fate, Permanent under assumption there ain't a remedy on the team to reverse its effect, and straight described by Mori in its function. Gist is to further exert herself bar the sensation of being drained.

Hrmm. So, given how potent both sides are in this manner of resistance, on a conceptual level, would it be safe to bargain it would be volatiley effective? As in, potentially for half of the time otherwise, before breaking free?

More akin to Yomishka ceasing to be directly intractable, alongside himself being incapable of affecting anyone, as he visually stops existing in stopped time due to physically refusing to be imposed in one moment in time. Prior to re-appearing in physical space under the assumption time resumes afterward.

Tdlr: He pops in and out sight/existence during time stop making interaction a greater difficulty.

So Vayla can delete Yomishka temporarily by freezing him?

Sounds like a very exploitable weakness.

Sounding spicy though with a mad emphasis on being visually nonexistant compared to be being freeze framed with every stop. Dude turns more sporadic in movement due not being bound by time or visually targeted.

Granting way for more unorthodox positioning with every resume of the remote mid-combat with Yomishka actively moving outside of the confinements of stopped time despite not being able to strike or take initiative in the moment. Paired with his abilities still proving active and potent, exempting teleporation due to an existant cooldown.

Still seems like a very effective method of removing him and making it a 2v4 when the situation demands it most.

Back