• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Geeksquad: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut

Mad doubftul especially with the prior knowledge likely garnered with year of reconnaissance and collective strategy crafting of the squad.

Atop a now semi-invisible foe, turning functionally untraceable viusally or physically, now bouncing around the battlefield between pauses and resumes with magic capable of combusting and realigning physics on whim, attacks even more sporadically.

And best on mind, SOLSTICE needing a method to navigate the time stops as Yomishka bounces between Vayla and her with the man's game plan. With this being under the assumption that he can be cohesively spotted as four others are actively involved in the conflict.

Can he interact whilst time stopped? If not, SOL should be fine.

What is their gameplan?

Magic primarily is the tool more than likely utilized by Yomishka during the time stops to remain a presence in the battle with its active ignoring of physics/space-time compared to Yomishka's hatred of it.

Conceptual Smacking though will prove ineffective in the vain of him teleporting with a lack of physical contact in the moment of the time stops. Increasing a reliance of his Magic outside his Google Incognito Mode and Shields. Though with hopes of the squad aiding to alleviate such with the potential inventions or techniques brought mid combat or over the year of active observation and strategy crafting.

While I'm not entirely certain how much bearing this will have, Tset with this much prep could theoretically master Infinity, Zero, and Suigetsu due to either having the base abilities himself or copying them from others.

I don't know what those do tbh.

Infinity is "a blade that accepts all possibilities." Effective its Tsubame Gaeshi but amped from 3 attacks to infinity and creating whole new possibilities

Zero is the opposite and destroys fate and possibilities

Suigetsu is weird, acting as a reflection of anything put against it rather than a definite force, but is considered superior or Infinity and Zero.

So if they both mess with fate/possibilities, would it work on Acausals?

Infinity would and wouldn't. The super Tsubame Gaeshi doesn't directly affect the target, its basically just making every movement possible at once, but the probability creation will. Same with Zero.

How does the probability creation work, then?

No I mean, what does it do?

Well, in such a case, I can't really judge it's importance if it doesn't even do anything definite.

So what's the main strategy going into this?

Doubtful of it getting past the Valevian acausality given it's description.

Run, SOL. Run.

Anyways, does anyone have a proposal for how The Geeksquad 2.0 would be aiming for the battle to start, and who they'd be taking out first?

Let's see how much I can still make my day worse.

...I'll just state the obvious for Eve, that being how with Yomishka being capable of making so she does not feel tired, she'll "spam" Samsara.

I put "" in front of spam because ultimately Samsara needs simultaneously one and zero uses to go towards endless repeat.

...Normally her body would get tired faster than her Energeia refinement can go and she would collapse/be unable to keep up from the feeling but given the above description of what Yomishka does she would keep pushing on instead.

For one that means there's an infinite casting of Lex Talionis.

Lex Talionis means the actions expand through time rather than space. If she casts whatever part of her skillset in the future that'll need to be blocked in every possible instant and will keep lingering/expanding towards past and future alike.

So even if she's being fought in the present, attacks expanding back from the future will be hitting people out of nowhere assuming their future selves aren't already reacting to them before that moment even arrives.

Likewise, past selves will need to be reacting to those as well as they keep expanding towards even further pasts and futures.

Lex Talionis is also founded upon the Compendium of Hell's Laws (nowhere near as high as the Codex of Creation given how Chaos laughed at it, but still high enough to encompass at least endless alternate planes stacking on top of one another so unless you can block interference from that many alternate lands (Endless planes of the Land of the Dead, Countless Hells within those endless planes of which there are endless scattered throughout the infinite timelines of this one Netzach level (4th tier/dimension of the Theos Dekeract))...

At once throughout past and Future, as well as outweigh the Laws stablished by the Underworld Gods to regulate and bind all these worlds at once under their command, you're being hit full force by it whenever used. And yes, once for each split equal of you throughout space-time.

...This is Lex Talionis.

Now moving on to Samsara. Samsara is a Cycle of Death and Rebirth that, from SiPsi to MS and recently DO, has been shown to be controlled ~ under the jurisdiction of the Death Goddess herself *and* Pandora.

Both of which are ludicrously high-ranking Goddesses in the Gears of Destiny that are on the "top 4" with Aion the Mother. On a 4 Horsemen perspective, Prime/Vanitas Malthus would be Death, Pandora filling War, Aion/NAOMI would fill plague, and Atlach-Nacha famine.

This means that this power appropriates the same characteristics of Samsara itself. Because they lack a beginning point, all of the user's actions would not only always happen before they are made but would be all but guaranteed to fully connect - as they don't need a "beginning point" where they actually reached or affected the target.

----

It ignores and bypasses natural or supernatural defenses and barriers against it - the absolute lack of necessity for "a beggining point" makes the simple use of Samsara a certainty that it has worked in-verse. No matter how much something could resist or adapt, the power lacks the need of "an instant or situation where it overcame/or bypassed the opposition". It would circumvent such binaries and affect the target before "the point where it overcame or bypassed" anything ever happened. Regardless of whether or not that point would ever come. A beginning or "when" and "how" becomes no more than a discarded "formality" - Sephiria herself commended Veola on this ability.

...This is an ability limited entirely by Eve's stamina in virtue of how in-verse people often bait her into using it on someone else before jumping in/strike her with more numbers or she's already tired enough that she can't cast it without losing consciousness right away.

This is relevant because in-verse, Lex Talionis throws her entire skillset at the specific target an endless ammount of times and it ignores the fact whatever it is that it's throwing needs to "get a pass" through impediments of any kind to begin with.

Samsara as a cycle scales to the Influence of Prime/Death. Death herself scales to Atlach Nacha, of whose even a lower, mere surface domain (The Isolation Atom) in the land of the dead, already was not contained and enough to dissolve all of dimensional existence, as some excerpts from GO Nephila show:

Like here , here , here , here, here, here as well as here.

...So at the level where you are dealing with Influence of Gods in this scale and the Cycle of Samsara, things such as Perspective, Causality, Time, Space, Concepts, and all aspects of Creation amounts to less than an afterimage -- an illusory mirage reflected within one's eyes, devoid of source. Even Yuji and Amaterasu, who were *just* brought to that level by Atlach herself, could so much as blink during this specific situationn and all of Creation would have been gone then remade as something else entirely as they opened.

This includes every sort of being from other gods in lower tiers to Fairies in more surface levels of the Dream World who are all well known for all having BS acausality if they are at full power rather than being a mere manifestation in the mortal plane.

...Samsara outclasses all of the above, as having Death's influence on it, it's actually equal in sphere of influence to Atlach-Nacha, and thus also scales to all of the quotes above and Aion the Mother.

So while the skill can effectively get Eve down asap, I'm 99% sure that without the "I get tired mid-cast" limitation of the user being a thingdue to Yomishka forkery... As far as my lore knowledge on these things goes, unless the other side has some ludicrously high tiered counter shenanigans, the skill will work as its intended to and cast Eve's entire skillset through it an endless ammount of times (all resistances thoroughly bypassed), effectively putting down at least one out of the two.

Thankfully, in Eve's case this is also limited to one very unfortunate in-verse target so even if she insta-KO'd she would be left with not many reserves of power herself. If Yomishka's deal as pointed out above is to make her not feel tired, she would go full Samsara and aim to nuke one out of the two even at the cost of becoming far less dangerous for a while, herself. Which one could likely be a thing for the team themselves to decide.

Which of the two she would be using this out on, I don't know. But judging by how much she and Yomishka can figure out during the course of an year -- given the ammount of resistances, formulas and patterns Energeia can assume, as well as her eidetic memory, working together with someone could lead to her figuring out a lot of stuff if the team focuses on that.

...So yes, Samsara is actually more dangerous than Hellfire, from a prep time standpoint.

...Apologies for the lore walls. I just didn't feel like typing "Samsara no us scales to Aion.", so I went andbrought back excerpts from eons ago amidst my stuff to back that up without looking as though this is popping up for the first time now.

Remember that she may not feel tired, but it doesn't mean she isn't tired. Would she still be able to cast when her body is ruined, stamina-wise?

As for attacking in the past and future, Consortium legend has dictated against such attacks - even The Baku, with Opus-level Caelum, still found himself unable to find Blanket Lovers / Jackasses, as their past and future remained an utter void. He could travel back in time, but the area they were in and everything close to them was a complete void of nothingness, like words erased from a page.

Samsara seems... Hrmm. Would the infamous magic of destruction be able to null it? Absolute Barriers get cucked by it, but Eve needs the actual attack and damage to back it up, as normal attacks won't do much. Unless she can BFR the Drive that way.

Samsara ignores/bypasses all shenanegary of "It didn't work because X or Y". Whether this ranges from hax, resistance to straight up durability --- all the effects of her skillset just hit fullforce as though there was no opposition, based on principles of the same level as the ones described above: All those things are like "illusionary afterimages" to something at that level.

It's more or less the in-verse equivalent of King Crimson: "It just works."

"Remember that she may not feel tired, but it doesn't mean she isn't tired. Would she still be able to cast when her body is ruined, stamina-wise?"

...Yes, this is true. Way I see it Eve can cast Samsara once here. The main difference is that with Yomishka's forkery involved she can keep it going without falling down mid-activation so it would fully manifest rather than it being an incomplete version --- as her getting tired/drained mid-cast usually prevents her from doing.

She would still get to use it only once and on Eve's case it's target specific so she couldn't effectively hit both of them anyways and would be unable to cast most of her stuff afterwards. Aka even from the standpoint that she puts one out of the two down, she is effectively the easiest target post that point and doubtful she could provide much more to the table unless she was straight up left alone to recharge which, in a fight with so much flying around, I find doubtful unless the team has some heavy anti-artillery options to dedicate to a now nerfed party member's defense while also fighting whoever happened to be the remaining foe.

I actually pointed this matter out with:

"Thankfully, in Eve's case this is also limited to one very unfortunate in-verse target so even if she insta-KO'd she would be left with not many reserves of power herself."

...Though I should have elaborated more in this shortcoming, my day sucks so it already took most of me to go gather lore surrounding that post.

"As for attacking in the past and future, Consortium legend has dictated against such attacks - even The Baku, with Opus-level Caelum, still found himself unable to find Blanket Lovers / Jackasses, as their past and future remained an utter void. He could travel back in time, but the area they were in and everything close to them was a complete void of nothingness, like words erased from a page."

The normal version of Lex Talionis is very very very much less bs than the Samsara one so I'm assuming Vayla can negate that with her own time shenanigary if it's like this, yes.

Moritzva said:
Samsara seems... Hrmm. Would the infamous magic of destruction be able to null it? Absolute Barriers get cucked by it, but Eve needs the actual attack and damage to back it up, as normal attacks won't do much. Unless she can BFR the Drive that way.
Destruction would need to be something on the scale of Aion/Death/Atlach Nacha forkery to match it give or take. Something expansive enough to make the level where Dimensional Creation as a whole, as in the screens above, pales to less than a reflection in someone's eyes *still* seem like "low tier" by comparison.

If the group had uncertainty about it working on one but certainty about working on the other and considering that it's "Post-cast Eve is pretty much the least effective attacker and the easiest target now until Cooldown period is over.", I'm... Still not sure if they would want her to throw it against the one who seems more likely to get a KO from it or the one who seems more like an uncertainty.

I'd presume the first. Even without Eve, I think all the others can still get a pretty good fight/acceptable odds going on with Vayla if this worked and Eve and SOL were almost simultaneously taken out near the beginning.

Note that after Samsara does its thing, even if she doesn't *feel* tired Eve is still easiest to get slapped down as she won't have much left on her to cast or maintain any of her dangerous stuff... For as long as she would need to remain a factor in the overall match.

Hrmm. Just how potent is Aion/Death and similar, in simple terms? To judge if they're of Aria level or not.

I see.

In such a case, it would work. What attacks will she actually use with it, though?

Via Yomishka's forkery of "not feeling tired mid-casting", it would effectively throw her entire skillset at the target an endless ammount of times.

"Through this ability, she could perform as many of her powers as she wanted and, even if it was a single strike, it would be repeated an endless ammount of times, and "through different worlds"."

---

The limitation of this power lies in its user and cost. Normally, it would be active at all times and counter threats on its own like the normal version of Lex Talionis. However, because Veola would exhaust herself to death in this case before eliminating most powerful enemies, she keeps it sealed and needs to activate it by voice - proclaiming its name.

---

"What attacks will she actually use with it, though?"

1Sa-H

Ah. Yup, that'll be... Quite bad.

She'll probably be taken out nigh-instantly afterwards, as expected.

Well, if that's the strategy, things will get...

Very interesting.

What about everyone else?

inb4 Incon based on Gal and Vayla being the last ones standing

Well, taking out the AoE AP gal is smart, but it'll leave an incredibly emotionally bloodlusted enemy as the left behind, last one standing.

Back