• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Godmode Invasion: The Invasion begins (RP)

Godmode King is noticing that His army of godmodes is starting to lose, he brings out a apocalypse of Zombie Godmodes and sends them to the omniverse to destroy everything

TheDarkSide857 said:
They are suddenly both hanged as Dharkon hovers over them both with a furious eye glare.

"This charade has gone on for long enough, Nightmare and Daniel. I am taking control of this issue now."

Dharkon states as he twirls his tentacles, tracing energy trails that form a zodiac disc. Dharkon taps the center of the disc and it erupts into a beacon of energy erupting upwards, in the process of summoning the Godmode King to the battle.
Daniel then teleports out of the issue.

MLPlover2011 said:
Godmode King is noticing that His army of godmodes is starting to lose, he brings out a apocalypse of Zombie Godmodes and sends them to the omniverse to destroy everything
He also notices one of the godmodes in the process of summoning Him.

(When you realize TCC is very likely a godmod... But isn't obnoxious about it and would likely team up to take them down... So you are not sure which side you are allowed to be on)

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
(When you realize TCC is very likely a godmod... But isn't obnoxious about it and would likely team up to take them down... So you are not sure which side you are allowed to be on)
Who's TCC?

Jeez... That proves how long I have been since I have showed up...

Code:
https://joke-battles.fandom.com/wiki/The_Crying_Child_(_World's_Beyond_X_Wonderland's_Crossover_)

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
Jeez... That proves how long I have been since I have showed up...
Code:
https://joke-battles.fandom.com/wiki/The_Crying_Child_(_World's_Beyond_X_Wonderland's_Crossover_)
Oh.

MLPlover2011 said:
Waluigi hits Dharkon with the tennis racket
The Godmode King, finally summoned, arrives and slices the tennis racket in two.

The Godmode King fully stands up after that, completely dwarfing Dharkon in size, appearing as a fully-armored half-white-half-black knight with pulsing red-and-gold runes running in epic patterns along his armor, holding a glorious white spear with golden runes in one hand and a demonic black spear with red runes in the other, with white-and-gold angel's wings and black-and-red demon's wings flapping behind him with the former on the white side and the latter on the black side.

"WHO DARES!?" He thunders as he thrusts both his spears at Waluigi, Daniel, and Shaggy with just one spear being big enough to kill all three of them on its own.

Back