• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The good Place upgrade

Okay, I know 9-Dimensional was rejected, but since demons used the concept of time as a drug they consumed, shouldn't Michale be "At least high 3-A" for being comparable to them?

Okay, as little confidence i have in myself regarding the topic of Concepts i'll try to examine this...

Afaik a concept is an abstract idea and cannot actually be measured by physical parameters like spatial dimensions. When it says "time is a 4-D concept" i think it's closer to another way of saying "time is 4-D" than "the abstract concept related to time is a construct with 4 spatial dimensions" (which is what it needs to be for the feat to be high 3-A)...if that makes sense.

I must clarify that i don't follow enough verses with conceptual manipulation to know our exact standards regarding the power. So while i think my point makes sense, it best you that you ask for some other members to give their input as well.

He killed a being who ate time, which is similar to what demons in the good place do

Although, he has a 4-D statement regardless, as well as an infinite 3-D feat

Does time in his case mean the abstract concept of time or parts of the time-space continuum?

I'm not entirely sure

But honestly, High 3-A makes more sense than 3-A, since michael's universe had it's own space-time but was smaller than ususual

Hmmm

"At least Solar System level, likely Universe level+. Michael created a section of the bad place which had its own day and night cycle with a normal star. It was also implied to possess it's own flow of time and when it was destroyed, it was shown as the fabric of reality breaking down and only pure nothingness left behind"

I agree with Andytrenom that this seems like conceptual manipulation hax that cannot be properly quantified. Sorry.

Well, we tend to scale creation feats by size. Did he create an entire universal space-time continuum.

It was implied to be a universe, but not directly stated. So, possibly/likely Low 2-C, rather than solid low 2-C. It had its own flow of time.

Back