• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Invisible Man versus Mr. Absence

"I've heard about you. They say you're the best there is."

"..."

"...there's something I need to do for me, and I need you to do it as soon as you can. I don't c-care how, but just do it. Do what you do best."

The individual behind the desk slid a series of images across the desk and over to a tall man clad in crimson attire, with a face covered in shadows blacker than raven feathers. You couldn't see his face, but he tilted his head over to look at the photos. Most were shoddy, but he could make out the image of a man covered in wrappings and wearing a pair of goggles over where his eyes would be.

"Just name your price, and-" The man across from him muttered, but the cardinal killer disappeared before his eyes, with no traces left behind.

=================================================================
The sounds of rain at midnight were only overshadowed by the words of a bandaged man muttering to himself inside an abandoned factory as he took a whiff of the latest iteration of his serum. Just as he was about to take it, as he'd done so many times before, he suddenly sensed something was near him and only getting closer. A presence he could detect, but couldn't fully make out.

He turned his direction towards this feeling and found another man there, armed with a silver blade and clad in an assortment of reds. But as he got closer, the bandaged man found it increasingly difficult to notice him. He was invisible, much like himself, but also not.

Whoever he was, the man in bandages thought to himself, he was a cretin for believing he could hide without going fully unnoticed.

The man in red stopped, and soon realized that his target somehow noticed his presence, and stepped back.

One knew he had to murder the other, and one knew he couldn't be left alive.

And so...

=================================================================
Tier 9 versions for both characters respectively.

• Jonathan can't use his lasers.
  • Zaffre can't wipe his memories.
  • Speed Equalized.
  • Unless otherwise stated, Standard Battle Assumptions
  • Obligatory Killing Music

Hush
The Red Wrath

382FFB13-B7EB-4457-AB86-95091E65847C
The Invisible Ma

Back