• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

the Living ''Universe'' vs the Living Timeline

One being
Yummy

Astral zamasu
Justice!

Since One Being got upgraded...
Both Low 2-C. SBA is on. Who would win?

1 vote for Zamasu

2 votes for One Being

One Being vs Fusion Zamusu. We'll be using both their 2-C forms (Zamusu will be his low 2-C, since he's "eventually becoming stronger"). Let's see who would win.

Attack Potency: Both are Universe+.

Speed: One Being is Omnipresent, whereas Zamusu's Nigh Omnipresent.

Durability: Both are Universe+. One Being has Immortality 1 (Eternal Life), and 4 (Godhood). Zamusu has Immortality 1 and 2 (Resilient), and perhaps 3 (Regenerationn) and 4.

One Being's powers are pretty limited, able to Reality Warp, Possess, and Create. Zamusu is Non-corporial, intangible, and can unleash a Danmaku (bullet hell). He's also got Ki, Regenerationn, Duplication, Flight, and a few other things.

In conclusion... One Being's reality warping could be a pain, but Zamusu's got plenty of ways to harm One Being. Plus, Zamusu's got better Immortality. The fight will likely destroy New York (SBA sets them there), but I think Zamusu may win. What's One Being's reality warping potential, anyway? For now, I vote Zamusu because of better immortality and having many abilities to aid him.

One being has godly mimicry

Hes faster than zamas + he can warp souls,space, time etc

What bugs me is that some of One Being's abilities are not shown in his profile, like Space, Time, Mind and Soul Manipulation. I might try to get them added this week. Although, it's nice to see people who know about those abilities.

Back