• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Masked Man vs Giegue

@The Coolest Water Bottle

Well, you're probably right. Fatehax works in a weird way in the MOTHER series. It's more of a "I'll keep you alive" kind of thing. Though, we still don't know if Lucas or Claus is still even alive at the end of MOTHER 3. Fatehax is weird in that series.

TFW you canonically die despite having Fate hax

Lucas should most certainly be alive after the Dark Dragon did his magic. You as The Player (profile coming soon) can speak with him after the reset. It is in my belief that Claus did in fact come back to life when the reset happened. That and their mother as well. After all, Fate hax within their world means they can still get hurt, incapacitated, or even killed (at least with Claus's Situation) should the best outcome requires it. Also since the credit scene that shows every characters there leads me to believe that they are in fact alive.

Though of course, this is what I believe and could ultimately be proven incorrect. So don't take that as fact.

Theories. Unless Shigesato Itoi gets off his ass and spills some more beans on the series, these are all just theories.

You should put in the title of your thread something like (1 VOTE REMAINING) so that people will be attracted to it.

What do you mean? I get that it's not uploaded and stuff, and that it's taking a really long time to get it through, but as I said many times before, it's due to obstacles that goes on off of this site. And we are simply trying to get things correct and accurate as possible here rather than to just rush it and turn it into some mess. Because of that, most (nearly every) Earthbound versus thread would have to be put on hold until the CRT gets uploaded and accepted. Ya gotta be patient.

We have an entire Discord group chat dedicated to working on the CRT. But lately, it has gone a bit quite. Me and another user by the name of ShadowgamerOmega are currently the ones trying to get things in.

Back