• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The MCU changes. Edit: Looks like we need to finalize some stuff and we need to do more work on the calcs

@RanaProGamer The witch feat only scales to wizards. The Manhattan feat is actually very low if we follow the current storm standards. The Asgard feat is also outdated. The other storm feat was recalculated at Small City level. Sokovia was recalculated at City level.

EDIT: Actually for the Sokovia feat, can we calculate the shockwave Thor created? That should scale to Thor.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
@RanaProGamer The witch feat only scales to wizards. The Manhattan feat is actually very low if we follow the current storm standards. The Asgard feat is also outdated. The other storm feat was recalculated at Small City level. Sokovia was recalculated at City level.
So we can use the Witch feat for Strange and Ancient One?

Using the current storm standards, I still feel like we should try to recalc the Manhattan feat and the Asgard feat. For consistency sake?

So 7-B Pre-Infinity Characters?

Hellbeast1 said:
The Witch isn't accepted because it seems to just be nebulous darkness rather then actual clouds
I see, so what about the remaining 2 storm feats, after re-calcing them I think we can end the thread and apply the changes.

Some people in the comments say that the cloud is not as big as I assumed it to be, so I don't think they can be used.

I think we should calculate the earthquake feats I listed, might be good supporting feats.

Also apparently the ring in the Star scene is as big as a small moon, and can we calculate the shockwave Thor created when busting Sokovia? I think the shockwave can be credited to Thor.

Screen Shot 2019-12-02 at 5.56.04 PM
Can we draw a circle for the meteor and scale Iron Man's height to it? Keep in mind this is still a low-ball as Iron Man is actually closer to the camera than the meteor.

Can we draw a circle for the meteor and scale Iron Man's height to it? Keep in mind this is still a low-ball as Iron Man is actually closer to the camera than the meteor.

That could work.

I don't think it's that much of a low-ball, since he seems to be already touching (or at least very close to) the meteor, but anyway, 6-C seems fine.

Btw, is all of the KE from the meteor being applied against Stark even though they are largely different in size?

@Spino

The speed is still flawed because the ang sizing assumes Titan's moon to be the size of our own, which would make Titan itself larger than Saturn.

Also I've calced the Sokovia shockwave before on my own, got 8-A.

Just sayin, what if we consider the neutron star feat as an Ant-feat and destroying the Tasseract as true one?

Yes, but Titan is a rocky planet. Even the largest rocky planets are nowhere near the size of Neptune.

Revan Laha said:
Just sayin, what if we consider the neutron star feat as an Ant-feat and destroying the Tasseract as true one?
Well the Tesseract feat does seem like an outlier even if we include the neutron star feat.

Wouldn't it be more accurate to assume Titan to be the size of Earth, then angsize the moon to Titan, and then calculate the size of the moon? I got a moon size of 128 kilometers when I tried it.

We do have Hela stating the Casket of Several Winters is weak compared to the Eternal Flame, at the Casket can bring a global ice Age which is at least 6-B

That was a mere statement, consediring how arrogant Hela is. Plus consediring that we are peaking at 6-C, if that was a statement to her power level that would be an outlier.

A moon size of 128.43 Kilometers would mean Titan's moon is 365.01 kilometers away. Which would give a result of 1.2078073e+17 joules. But someone should recalc it because I didn't record my method.

Is it worth calcing Surtur destroying Asgard? I mean, not the whole realm (which apparently has context behind it), but that initial explosion that burns the city

It seems like a big deal to Surtur, since he only uses that attack when it's really necessary

Dino W said:
A moon size of 128.43 Kilometers would mean Titan's moon is 365.01 kilometers away. Which would give a result of 1.2078073e+17 joules. But someone should recalc it because I didn't record my method.
What's that, 7-B

That is pretty high into 7-B

I think there is a way to find out the size of the Titan's moon. Remember when we calculated how long it took it the Power Stone's blast to cover an entire planet? I think we can calculate how long it took the Power Stone's blast to cover Titan's moon since nothing states that the speed of the blast would be different. Using a stop watch I got 2 seconds to cover half the moon, so 4 seconds to cover the entire moon.

Dino W said:
Wouldn't it be more accurate to assume Titan to be the size of Earth, then angsize the moon to Titan, and then calculate the size of the moon? I got a moon size of 128 kilometers when I tried it.
I'm not sure.

Dino W said:
But what distance did you assumed to be between Titan and the moon? We don't know that so it's easiest to just assume it to be as big as our Moon.

Dino W said:
But what distance did you assumed to be between Titan and the moon? We don't know that so it's easiest to just assume it to be as big as our Moon.
365.01 km away due to his calc

Afaik we only assume moons to be the same size as ours when they are around an earth like planet IE the planet the series takes place on, I see zero reason we would assume a moon on a explicitly foreign planet to earth would be the same size as earths own moon. Same with the size of the planet, it's not earth and moons and planets vary wildly in size.

Dino W said:
But wouldn't that we be inaccurate since a planet of same size as Earth would have the same Roche Limit? In which case, the planet Titan is actually a Small Planet if it has a moon that close to it.

Back