• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The MCU changes. Edit: Looks like we need to finalize some stuff and we need to do more work on the calcs

The pen or the sword said:
Was it, we recalced it with 600 000 k and not the full energy of the star and get city level?
I thought the whole point of the downgrades is that we don't know the actual temperature of the star and how much energy is in that beam?

It is we recalced it with less exuberent values, using the average tempertur of nuetron stars and assuming the beam didn't condense the full luminiosity and we got city level,

While Striking Strength measures the energy of the characters physical attacks, Lifting Strength measures the amount of mass they can lift, which is determined by the amount of force a character can produce. This means they measure two different physical quantities.

Hence Lifting Strength and Striking Strength are in general not comparable and should be evaluated separately.

From the liftining strength page, not sure about us scaling his ap to lifting strenth.

It is we recalced it with less exuberent values, using the average tempertur of nuetron stars and assuming the beam didn't condense the full luminiosity and we got city level,
That sounds like a lot of assumptions and unknown factors. We don't know the temperature of the star and iirc the "recalc" still didn't take into account for the beam condensing the full luminosity or not.

Fair just saying I remembered us redoing it and getting diffrent values. The main problem with the original was the assumption it was the full force of the star and using a heat value neutron stars loose rather quickly after forming. (This star being over a few thousand years old just based on the hammer)

Wait... the size of a small moon? That'd be a really small moon then, in the movie it's clearly the size of a few city blocks

So the tesseract calc seems questionable to me, the metorite scene is again questionable and should probably be redone with the impact of the metorites on the planet in mind (Rather then dealing with all the speed changing space stone mumbo jumbo), and the ring feat is a lifting strength feat of an object that changes sizes between scenes and gets a higher result then the extermely high balled old nuetron star feat....

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
Again, we can get AP when we know the KE of a moving object.
I am asking DontTalkDT about the Tesseract calc.
Fair enough Ive just never seen it done that way, further the value is still higher then the old nuetron star feat, the one that was far higher then could be realistically expected of a star that age.

Since we have the size of the meteor that hit Iron Man, and the fact that all the meteors were shown to be on fire, we can calculate how fast it was travelling.

I assume he used the biggest clearest one to get that value, or he used the calc of the meteorites size that spino did.....
ByAsura simply used a standard speed for meteors if I'm correct.

I used abalation speed (3-4,000 m/s) and entry velocity. Standard meteor speed is also City level.

So on the ring feat, I asked @superapm for his thoughts and he gave this which covers my thoughts on the calc ( He's only moving one ring an incredibly short distance within a decently long time period, all just to move the ice off of its generator. Once the ice is off the rings simply move by themselves) Due to this it seems like nothing more then a lifting strength feat, he's only capable of moving the rings a bit and Im very dubious that it should scale to his ap.

............SIR WE SHALL DUEL ON THE FEILD OF HONOR! WITH SABERS! AND FLINTLOCKS, AT DAWN!

On one hand I am annoyed I didn't get chance, on the other I don't have to make the crts....Lifes complicated..:p

I believe there is no need for downgrade, Hulk should be upgraded based on those two feats:

Thanos is physically as strong as Hulk. Joe Russo: "I think ultimately, the way we looked at that fight and the way talked about it with our stunt team when we were executing it was Hulk is obviously very powerful, but he's a little mindless in his fighting style. It's aggressive, it's pummeling. Thanos is the Ghengis Kahn of the universe, he's a very skilled fighter, equally as strong. So, when you put those two up against each other, the more skilled fighter is going to win ultimately. Which is why Hulk has a moment where he overpowers Thanos, but ultimately Thanos is smart." - Collider Interview November 30, 2018

Directors confirmed Hulk = Thanos. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3MTuLd4U2o

Hulk produced a shockwave and earthquake. it should be thousand oftons but it's never mentioned.

What earth quake feat? Also hulk denting a vibranuim wall isn't really quantifiable to my knowledge its a made up metal that does whatever the plot needs to further itself.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
And are there any feats for vibranium? Base Hulk dented it and Thanos easily broke it.
Surviving Sokovia and Iron-Man repulsors and blasts. 200 petawatt by statements.

Thor was knocked out by the sokovia exposion which was calced at him tanking town level energy iirc also hulk flew away before the explosion happenend. THor could only destroy the vibranuim after iron man created a heatseal that amplified his attack. We've had two threads discussing these things please read them.

What earth quake feat? Also hulk denting a vibranuim wall isn't really quantifiable to my knowledge its a made up metal that does whatever the plot needs to further itself.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3MTuLd4U2o

Here hulk creates a shockwave and earthquake and made bulding move and knocked people away.

We can scale the vibranium alloy to normal vibranium. and apply the fact is deflects kinetic energy, it's a great feat imo.

YeThe pen or the sword said:
Thor was knocked out by the sokovia exposion which was calced at him tanking town level energy iirc also hulk flew away before the explosion happenend. THor could only destroy the vibranuim after iron man created a heatseal that amplified his attack. We've had two threads discussing these things please read them.
Yes i know but Vibranium shell and plant survived sokovia, they're avabile to see in spider-man homecoming.

Allright how do you want to calc vibranuim then? How do we compare its alloyed form to its non alloyed form. how much kinetic energy can it take? We have no idea. Its good feat but as I understand it not a qauntifiable feat,

whats the timestamp for the earth quake feat.

Back