• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Monument Mythos Discussion Thread

In reference to whether or not there is a Monument Multiverse, DC Rep says that "there in a great interconnectedness. If someone could take control over every level of Wonderland, they could feasibly change everything".
With lines like that, and the fact we have at least four worlds (Deanverse, Nixonverse, Cliffverse, Cornerworld verse) maybe five with the House, isn't the megastructure 2-C?

Relevant for Nixon again, since he has assimilated its totality

"Nixon... he is a mass of Alcatraz that, thanks to the Great Division, has assimilated and adapted the nature of the Horned Serpent Metastructure into itself."

Not sure if the Mars Serpent and Perfect Union would scale too, since that's a separate metastructure.

With lines like that, and the fact we have at least four worlds (Deanverse, Nixonverse, Cliffverse, Cornerworld verse) maybe five with the House, isn't the megastructure 2-C?
Cliftverse is just an alternate timeline of the Deanverse, no clue if it even counts as another world. HiTO verse is considered an urban legend
And the Nixonverse became fiction so... is it even another world anymore?

Also I'm not so sure if using this statement would make them 2-C. The statement from DC Rep says:
"there in a great interconnectedness. If someone could take control over every level of Wonderland, they could feasibly change everything".
That just seems a range feat to me than anything. We already know that Wonderland connects to other universes and can manipulate stuff by sending people to other verses through special trees and wormholes.

Also I'm not so sure if using this statement would make them 2-C. The statement from DC Rep says:
"there in a great interconnectedness. If someone could take control over every level of Wonderland, they could feasibly change everything".
That just seems a range feat to me than anything. We already know that Wonderland connects to other universes and can manipulate stuff by sending people to other verses through special trees and wormholes.
Could that also qualify for dimensionsal travel?

That just seems a range feat to me than anything.
The line says one could change everything. That means the totality of Wonderland is capable of affecting all known realities at once. That isn't just range.

Cliftverse is just an alternate timeline of the Deanverse, no clue if it even counts as another world.
It's a split timeline, so it should be seperate. Previous QnA's say they became seperate upon the Angel's division.

HiTO verse is considered an urban legend
And the Nixonverse became fiction so... is it even another world anymore?
It would count at the time of Nixon's existence. Though by that merit, it's questionable if the Cliftverse would

You guys mind input on this? It'l make it a lot easier to make bigger additions in the CRT later down the line.

Bad News: My draft for the big CRT got deleted 😭

Good News: I've decided to go ahead and try to overhaul a lot of the profiles, because, to be frank, a lot of them are in dire need of scans, and have a few questionable abilities.

Bad News: My draft for the big CRT got deleted 😭

Good News: I've decided to go ahead and try to overhaul a lot of the profiles, because, to be frank, a lot of them are in dire need of scans, and have a few questionable abilities.
Do you have any older drafts which are still intact for the CRT, and are you going to add in the calcs/evidence necessary for the new abilities? Just to be safe.
Edit: Also, mind if I update the appearances of the profiles on the main series page? It could use a facelift tbh.

Do you have any older drafts which are still intact for the CRT, and are you going to add in the calcs/evidence necessary for the new abilities? Just to be safe.
Edit: Also, mind if I update the appearances of the profiles on the main series page? It could use a facelift tbh.
Unfortunately, no drafts survived; but yes, I am going to be adding all of that, as well as removing a few sus abilities some of them have.

Sure, that should be fine.

Some stuff I found
  • The Mister Manticore constellation is composed of the MPU's souls that were dispersed after striking the Martian Serpent
  • There is not a single time stream. After the Angel time traveled he created multiple streams
  • Wonderland split and became the Cornerworlds

About this calc, I wonder if The Son would even scale to full-on 7-A. Surface Area is a thing and it's very likely that the Son didn't tank the full brunt of the explosive power of the nukes

We should then apply Surface Area to the calculation, cause The Son definitely didn't take the full energy of a nuke unless they dropped right on his face which we don't know if that was the case

I cooked some stuff on another Wiki for MM, which could be helpful on the profiles here. Like Class Y 5-C Knight with the Checkmate, 4-D Reactive Power Level and Power Mimicry for all Alcatraz beings, 2-C God Tiers and Relativistic Freedom and Angel with both having High 5-A ED through Synergy

That's PRECISELY what happened
When tho? The episode just says the Nukes followed him home in Alaska, and we have no more information about how this went down other than that he got caught in the blast and lost an eye. Nothing mentions he took the nukes at absolute point-blank range and withstood all of its energy (which is impossible due to his size in comparison to the explosions). Also, even if he got hit by the nuke, the inverse square law would still be applied.
TL;DR: The events are so vague about how it all happened and how The Son got hit that it's better to just calc the energy he received through Inverse Square Law

When tho? The episode just says the Nukes followed him home in Alaska, and we have no more information about how this went down other than that he got caught in the blast and lost an eye. Nothing mentions he took the nukes at absolute point-blank range and withstood all of its energy (which is impossible due to his size in comparison to the explosions). Also, even if he got hit by the nuke, the inverse square law would still be applied.
TL;DR: The events are so vague about how it all happened and how The Son got hit that it's better to just calc the energy he received through Inverse Square Law
I can update the calc later.
Edit: It is implied at least that the nukes were specifically targeting the Last Son, since the US government also went to the moon to retrieve the eye of the Queen, and after the nukes they went to retrieve him and transform him into Jesus of Vietnam right after using the Queen's eye. I still will update the calc with the Inverse Square Law later, but hopefully that does clarify things.

Last edited:
Did a calc and found out Alcatraz's "imperceptible expansion" would be around 0.15c - 0.40c, so that's pretty good.

Update: I did the calc using the Inverse Square Law (and a radius of 1 m), but the edit 504'd me, and I don't know how long before I can apply it. Fortunately, I saved the edited variant to a placeholder document, so I'll see when I can add in the edits. Anyway, the durability ended up to about 13 Megatons of TNT, but it could be as high as 31 Megatons.

Update: I did the calc using the Inverse Square Law (and a radius of 1 m), but the edit 504'd me, and I don't know how long before I can apply it. Fortunately, I saved the edited variant to a placeholder document, so I'll see when I can add in the edits. Anyway, the durability ended up to about 13 Megatons of TNT, but it could be as high as 31 Megatons.
The 1 meter radius is an assumption innit?

Back