• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Morbius Discussion Thread

I guess we can now scale Morbius to Von Miller, also Morbius has a supporting High 8-C feat here where he casually creates the eiffel tower

0:10
A similar feat also happens in this video where he creates several skyscrapers

0:27

I guess we can now scale Morbius to Von Miller, also Morbius has a supporting High 8-C feat here where he casually creates the eiffel tower

0:10
A similar feat also happens in this video where he creates several skyscrapers

0:23

If these are all canon than of course we can

IMG_20220616_211439_007.jpg

This is now the Morbius shitposting thread

BTW I got to see Love and Thunder early and my favorite part was when Morbius appeared and Morbed all over Goor

Truly a masterpiece of writing that stands out among all the other great scenes in this wonderful movie

1. How did Vulture get his suit? It wasn't him that created it last time i checked and he was transported into the Morbiverse without it
2. Why does Vulture say it might have something to do with Spider-Man right after saying he doesn't know how
3. Intriguing

1. How did Vulture get his suit? It wasn't him that created it last time i checked and he was transported into the Morbiverse without it
Plot, Also probably isn’t hard to recreate everything but the wings, and we don’t know the timeframe (I don’t remember atleast) so he could have just stole a bunch of shit
2. Why does Vulture say it might have something to do with Spider-Man right after saying he doesn't know how
It’s a guess, like saying “I don’t know what to do here” on a multiple choice test and just randomly choosing one
3. Intriguing
Indeed

Plot, Also probably isn’t hard to recreate everything but the wings, and we don’t know the timeframe (I don’t remember atleast) so he could have just stole a bunch of shit
Thing is Toomes is never shown to be a tech expert, so i don't think it's great to assume he could just recreate the suit, even with stolen parts (But maybe that just means he'll get an intel upgrade if/once the Sinister Six movie comes out)

Honest thoughts about the movie of all time: This might be a bit of a hot take since I tend to have mostly positive reviews on movies and stuff, but I thought the movie was okay. The movie was neither atrociously bad, nor it was incredibly good. It really was a movie

Yeah the movie is just an incredibly average superhero movie, i think the main reason why it's getting so much hate is because the trailer trolled fans epicly and because people are getting tired of superhero movies in general

I do seriously hope the Sonyverse manages to pump out a good movie and get back on track, although i don't have much hope for Kraven considering the leaks

Yeah the movie is just an incredibly average superhero movie, i think the main reason why it's getting so much hate is because the trailer trolled fans epicly and because people are getting tired of superhero movies in general

I do seriously hope the Sonyverse manages to pump out a good movie and get back on track, although i don't have much hope for Kraven considering the leaks
The memes still kept the movie alive

The MCU likely isn't returning to Vulture or even that after credits tease for Scorpion unfortuntely

Unless they're starting a new Sinister Six. Vulture being there does mean there's potential for MHS+ scaling though

What i meant that if the suit Vulture has is somehow the same one from Homecoming we can scale the feats he performs in any future Sonyverse movies to Spideys
But yeah it's pretty unfortunate that Vulture's probably not coming back into the MCU, especially because of the Scorpion tease

True that, i think it also has some other small design differences here and there, hope we get to see how he got it

Hopefully we could get a full on MHS+ Sonyverse

Back