• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The most dead known verse for you in the wiki

Say which is the less active known verse for you nowadays.

For me...its Kirby,he has Lost everything,magolor dowgraded,speed downgraded,didn't got an upgrade,and he has ran out of matches,transforming my favourite verse...into a desert devoid of life,im upsetted,there isn't anything.

Which is the one for you?

Undertale

If I recall correctly, Asriel was considered one of the Strongest 2-As, if not the strongest

And then Sans tied with Akuma Homura

Then those meaies began to make stuff broken

Now it is ded and alone

And it has no friends

@Ulima

Remember when YHVH vs Asriel was a legitimate debate?

Thatoneguy78 said:
Adventure time
Adventure Time might be getting upgrades soon. Next arc of the comics is about Finn traveling to the 4th-Dimension because something is going to erase him from all reality.

>"The most dead known verse"

>Kirby

>Undertale

>Gravity Falls

...what?

>Adventure time

Fair enough.

Several of my favorite fictional verses are pretty obscure and are pretty much dead, verses like Legacy of Kain, Needless or Valiant Comics. The times that they were downgraded were by me.

Back