• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The new Naruto manga is confirmed canon!

I guess it's time for star level FTL Boruto and stuff, seeing as the only way they can extend this is to space.

Alakabamm said:
I guess it's time for star level FTL Boruto and stuff, seeing as the only way they can extend this is to space.
the whole BS with kaguyas and tentails origin already made it obvious that spaceships will be the next thing :(

no doubt, somehow a planet-sized rasengan will show up :I

cool when space is involved....expect a huge upgrade (at least from the running trend like db, saint seiya) but who knows what can happen

I would rather have the new manga series focus on the next generation and their adventures and stuff, instead of having the space ninja's come back again, don't get me wrong the otsutsuki clan is my favorite clan in naruto, i just wished that they would be left out for the next generation

If they do show up it probably won't be until near the end due to their position as the series's 'Big Bad' and 'Woobie, destroyer of Worlds'.

Lol! I don't really mind either way. Just as long as they don't bring back those horrible fillers (though the chikara arc was pretty decent).

Waiting for Galactic Rasengan where Rasengan is being orbitted by Chibaku Tensei meteors.

Waiting for Invisible Odama Rasen Tarengan where the enemy steps into a minefield of invisible exploding giant Rasengans.

Waiting for next generation Sharingan haxx where the user punches people with their eyes.

Waiting for confirmation on whether Orochimaru is the mom or the dad.

Gemmysaur said:
Waiting for Galactic Rasengan where Rasengan is being orbitted by Chibaku Tensei meteors.
Waiting for Invisible Odama Rasen Tarengan where the enemy steps into a minefield of invisible exploding giant Rasengans.

Waiting for next generation Sharingan haxx where the user punches people with their eyes.

Waiting for confirmation on whether Orochimaru is the mom or the dad.
man this maybe a naruto shippuden super lol like 3 chapters in universal FTW XD

orochimaru maybe be a boy and a girl in the end lol wait if he is a single parent how in the world.... (if anyone knows what i'm thinking then yeah its weird XP) i just think he is the dad imho

And then around 10 more Years: Naruto: Battle of Gods

2 more year: Naruto: Revival of M

KamiYasha said:
And then around 10 more Years: Naruto: Battle of Gods
2 more year: Naruto: Revival of M
yeah, pretty much this, Naruto will and actually already met the same fate as Dragonball, they will be milked until there is nothign to get milked anymore,

lets wait for the super-cr*ppy RL movie :)

It's going to be so awesome, Naruto becoming more like Star Wars... wait is that a bad thing or a good thing?

Oh boy, Kishimoto could have simply continued the story himself. It just ended a year ago only. I have a feeling this series might be well received, sci fi is pretty popular these days

Sheoth said:
Sci-Fi?????
I REALLY don't know how to feel about this...
Sci-fi is reffering to the non-naruto series Kishimoto is working on. Not the new Naruto manga, Boruto

Although, the Boruto Movie did reveal that the Ohtsutsuki's are a race of aliens spread throughout the universe and various realms. We also know that an Ohtsutsuki stronger than Kaguya is on their way to earth. So Boruto will definently be space-oriented.

I see Boruto as Naruto Z, not Naruto Super or GT

Not sure how I feel about the possibility of more Otsutsuki showing up. As villains go they don't have a whole lot of presence beyond just being powerful aliens.

welp space ninja will definately be something and i'm pretty sure star wars made sci-fi popular again....

Sci-fi is reffering to the non-naruto series Kishimoto is working on. Not the new Naruto manga, Boruto

Although, the Boruto Movie did reveal that the Ohtsutsuki's are a race of aliens spread throughout the universe and various realms. We also know that an Ohtsutsuki stronger than Kaguya is on their way to earth. So Boruto will definently be space-oriented.

I see Boruto as Naruto Z, not Naruto Super or GT

An Ohstutsuki stronger than kaguya?

When was that mentioned?

An Ohstutsuki stronger than kaguya?
When was that mentioned?

It's revealed in the Boruto Movie that the Ohtstsuki's are a race of aliens spread throughout the universe and various realms, who create God Tree's on planets, then absorb their power.

Ohtsutsuki stronger than kaguya

Shanks of the red haired pirates said:
So there's someone stronger than Kaguya hopefully it's someone who has a functioning brain unlike her to represent the verse because she's a disgrace
Yes, probably going by Sasuke's hypothesis, as there isn't much Kaguya would need all the chakra for.

Momo referred to himself a servant of Kaguya.

So there's someone stronger than Kaguya hopefully it's someone who has a functioning brain unlike her to represent the verse because she's a disgrace

People are so hard on Kaguya, it's kind of silly now IMO. She was introduced 8 or 9 months in the manga before she took control of Madara. It just so happens ― like in some RPGs ― the main villain isn't always the ultimate bad guy. She had character flaws that Madara didn't have (fear of being sealed by her family, battle inexperience, etc) for Team 7 to exploit even though she was much more powerful. I believe that Kaguya was a princess of her race that happened upon ultimate power and became a despot, however, she was never a warrior like Madara. In fact, the panel that shows her ending the war amongst humans has her summoning a crazy lightning attack. Basically she was created for the purpose to give Naruto and Sasuke a final villain to team up against without sacrificing Madara's integrity.

Oh well enough on that. Yes the Ogre species is what they are calling them. I don't know why everyone assumes Naruto is going to space. Different dimensions most likely as that has been a part of Naruto for some time, not space battles.

Back