• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Official Profile Creation Request Thread

I'd like to see a Jin Yuichi profile, an Amo Tsukihiko profile, and a Councilor Visa profile created. All three are from World Trigger.

Davy0 said:
I have a question, say a person was capable of punching so hard that they accelerated something to the point that friction enveloped said object, and the object was around the same size of their own body. How much force would be needed to do such a feat?
You asked that question in the correct place......

(Try the calc threads)

Why do I get the feeling the only reason people are asking for a Tifa profile is because of the Death Battle she's having with Yang?

However, I should be able to make that really easily.

Hey Guys, I plan on creating some new profiles but I'm going to be busy for a while so can someone create these profiles?:

-Dr. Letz Shake

-Matt Helms

-Shinobu

-Genocider Syo

-Jack Cayman

-Arakune

I would be happy if you do.

I plan on creating a Silent Hill verse page , i am pretty knowledgeable about the verse, but ill need someone else help to help me revise the content and make it more accurate, please contact me if you have any Silent Hill knowledge

The Everlasting said:
Why do I get the feeling the only reason people are asking for a Tifa profile is because of the Death Battle she's having with Yang?
However, I should be able to make that really easily.
Well duh

Notadeadguy said:
Hey Guys, I plan on creating some new profiles but I'm going to be busy for a while so can someone create these profiles?:
-Dr. Letz Shake

-Matt Helms

-Shinobu

-Genocider Syo

-Jack Cayman

-Arakune

I would be happy if you do.
Was planning on working one NMH profiles anyway.

Il do those, Then work on the skeletor brothers,

Viturino said:
I plan on creating a Silent Hill verse page , i am pretty knowledgeable about the verse, but ill need someone else help to help me revise the content and make it more accurate, please contact me if you have any Silent Hill knowledge
I know something. Maybe I can help you doing that.

The Wandering Shepherd said:
Viturino said:
I know something. Maybe I can help you doing that.
Sweet man, i actually made the verse and im trying to polish the verse page and make some characters to link back, would be nice if you can help to polish it and make some character pages and revise some stuff, reach me out on my message wall if theres a specific character you would want to add or content you would want to revise

Thats what i have so far, going slow but sure:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Silent_Hill_(Verse)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Pyramid_Head

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Heather_Maso

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/James_Sunderland

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Silent_Hill

Can someone make a page for young justice (the tv show, earth-16) , i can create the character profiles myself.

Onigiri.

This is a very powerful verse, at least by Planetary standards. It's about the main character who is an Oni traversing the world to defeat powerful god-like Youkai called "Kamikui". Kamikui have tremendous powers. For example.

Tiamat is a being who can easily, while having most of its power sealed wipe out islands with single attacks.

Typho which when enraged has enough power to tilt the entire planet off its axis.

Susanoo who is capable of rending the earth in two with a single swing of his sword when serious (from character dialog in the game). And is a god of war. Characters like Lucifer and Sata are either on par with or surpass him and all three should surpass Typhon. These are characters that the cast regularly contend with.

Just to name a few. It's a pretty good MMO, with huge potential to become even stronger as their are continuous updates to the story.

Jimbob32165 said:
Can Naruto and Ichigo have their different profile image forms in tab's like with Goku and Luffy?
Well, i can make the tabs for Ichigo, can you supply the pics tho? Im not a Bleach Expert

Jimbob32165 said:
Viturino said:
Jimbob32165 said:
Can Naruto and Ichigo have their different profile image forms in tab's like with Goku and Luffy?
Well, i can make the tabs for Ichigo, can you supply the pics tho? Im not a Bleach Expert
Sure
K, you can send me them in my message wall if you want, that way we dont mess this thread

Viturino said:
Jimbob32165 said:
Viturino said:
Jimbob32165 said:
Sure
K, you can send me them in my message wall if you want, that way we dont mess this thread
Alright sorry I was busy yesterday, I'll do it now

Ganime said:
*Razputin Aquato (Psychonauts)
  • Hyperion (Marvel)
  • Emerl/Gemerl (Sonic the Hedgehog)
  • Shantae
I may make the Emerl one. Emerl gets Sonic's speed (he was capable of fighting against and with multiple top tier characters with and without help), Planet Busting capacity (Gerald Robotnik implied he could, plus he destroyed half (possibly more) of the Ark (the Ark used to be much larger and the Eclipse Cannon was built in place of the destruction) with a single emerald, anything I'm missin'?

@ArachnoGia

I was actually going to make those profiles a while back, but put them off due to vacation. I'll likely make them either today or tomorrow.

Back