• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Official Profile Creation Request Thread

Dracula (Hotel transylvania)

I just came from watching both movies and i didnt spected to find a character with that manny hax abilities in a movie with characters that basicaly dont fight. I can provide a list of powers and abilities as well as a list of feats if someone's interested.

The Everlasting said:
He may or may not get a profile, but what's his hax?
hipnosis, memory erasure, telekinesis,shapeshifting, "time freezing" people by just waving his hand. also notable that both he and his daughter can outspeed comercial planes.

Can someone tell me Why was Demigra's page got deleted?

I think we should creat a page for Kaioshin of Time,Demigra and Future Warrior but have them in a separate verse to Dragon Ball.

I, too, am unsure why Demigra's page was removed from this wiki. I heard it had something to do with too much powerscaling, but again, I don't know.

Apparently, it was because it mixed together powerscaling from the manga and GT. Although... Demigra himself had no direct involvment with non-canon characters, so I'm rather confused.

Honestly I don't really know why you'd factor in Demigra controlling the GT characters.

I agree with MKJ that DBXV should be it's own verse.

Also, would Demigra qualify for Low 2-C? I mean, I wouldn't count on that happening, seeing as he had to destroy a specific place to do it, and also had to transport himself to the Crack of Time to survive the destruction of history, but it might still be plausible.

The Everlasting said:
Apparently, it was because it mixed together powerscaling from the manga and GT. Although... Demigra himself had no direct involvment with non-canon characters, so I'm rather confused.
Influenced Broly and all the important DBGT villains

soooo No Dora profile?

Omnipresent Map

Backpack that has anything for any situation

She withstood multiple blizzards

Defeated a Wizard

ETC, ETC

I'll be very busy tomorrow so I'm going to list some of the fighters I planned on adding in case someone wants to do it for me:

1. Nathan Copeland and Alice Twilight (No More Heroes)

2. Utena Tenjou (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

3. Mukuro Ikusaba (Danganronpa)

4. Bon Clay (One Piece)

5. Ditto (Pokemon)

6. Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw)

7. The Black Baron (Mad World)

8. Nathan Drake

9. Lara Croft

10. Valus (Shadow of the Colossus)

11. IF (Hyperdimension Neptunia)

I was actually just thinking about that profile. What does the Hunter have in terms of feats? No spoilers would be nice, I haven't played Bloodborne yet and I want to be surpised when I do.

Ok, no major spoilers...Small Building to Building DC and Durability (Could be higher, but that's all I can remember at the moment), Can easily dodge bullets, Shapeshifting, Some magic...that's about all without giving too much away.

Hmm... if no one creates it earlier, I should have it up in a week or two when I can get around to playing the game.

I mean...I can make the Hunter profile right now if ya want. I only played through the game once though, so there might have been some things I missed.

hey, what about a Mark Grayson's (Invincible) profile? It's of the most a powerful hero (in terms of brute force) from Image Comic

Back