• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Official Profile Creation Request Thread

Someone should make a Dr. Quantum page, mainly because of his ability to make a 2-dimensional being into a 3-dimensional one.

Please make Heroes/Heroes Reborn pages based on the shows on NBC. They have tons of feats. Like slitting people's throats with TK, teleporting across continents, time-traveling thousands of years into the future, going into video games, calming huge storms, burning houses down, etc. Here is a link to the wiki.

id like to request

the tales of franchise

is this a zombie verse

needless

sekirei

the devil is a part timer

guilty crown

infinite stratos

bakugan

yu gi oh

casshern

kaze no stigma

the testameent of sister new devil

Not sure if I should be posting this here or make a new thread, but I've been wanting to see a Matt (Epic Battle Fantasy) page here, he's probably one of my favorite video game characters and EBF4 is my favorite PC game.

I wrote a basic write up of his article with all my sources too and wanted feedback on it.

http://pastebin.com/TpVpScaG

I tried to keep it grounded and not "over-wank" him as much as I could, but I still added the high-end stats as "possibe stats".

Thanks!

Can we have a profile for Marvel's version of Gaea? From reading some summaries, she's very important to how the Chaos King is destroyed by teaching Hercules to become an abstract entity. She even had to deal Dormammu a couple times.

But I haven't actually read any of the comics showing her feats so can someone else who has make the profile?

Natse said:
Can we have a profile for Marvel's version of Gaea? From reading some summaries, she's very important to how the Chaos King is destroyed by teaching Hercules to become an abstract entity.
Chaos King wasn't destroyed. Even with Hercules, Mikaboshi was >>>>> everyone else in the story, and he nearly killed abstract Hercules, too. He was beaten by BFR and some serious PIS.

Aside from that, yeah, Gaia would be cool.

I was also considering some of the other Elder Gods and some of Strange's sources of power like the Vishanti but I don't think there's enough information of them. Two I thought of were Agamotto since he's an extradimensional entity like Dormammu and he fought him before in the past and Atum/Demogorge since it eats Elder Gods for breakfast.

Masaru Daimon should have a profile, is one of the only human from digimon that is worth it.

Since someone made profiles for CW's version of the Flash and Zoom, can someone make a profile for the Reverse-Flash aka Eobard Thawne?

Can someone make profile for The Gamer (manhwa)?

The protagonist has the skills of an RPG player in the real world, can create pocket dimensions, learn and create skills easily, and evolves quickly without limits.

Nice hax character.

Back