• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Official Profile Creation Request Thread

Here's a bunch of random requests

1. Foo Fighters (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)

2.Jaws (The Shark)

3. Chell (Portal)

4. Kokonoe (BlazBlue)

5.Sackboy (LittleBigPlanet)

6. Destroyman (No More Heroes)

7. Adell (Disgaea)

8. Viewtiful Joe

9.Juliet Starling

10. Von Twirlenkiller (Mad World)

Notadeadguy said:
Here's a bunch of random requests
1. Foo Fighters (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)

2.Jaws (The Shark)

3. Chell (Portal)

4. Kokonoe (BlazBlue)

5.Sackboy (LittleBigPlanet)

6. Destroyman (No More Heroes)

7. Adell (Disgaea)

8. Viewtiful Joe

9.Juliet Starling

10. Von Twirlenkiller (Mad World)
I might be able to make Julia Starling, though you need to give me some of the stats. Mostly just speed,durability,and AP

Juliet's Attack potency is pretty good. (Sliced a giant Ufo in Half)

She's very durable (Can survive an airship crashing)

But as for speed I'm not sure. Though she can move pretty fast with the Chainsaw dash, and she has good reaction speed.

Notadeadguy said:
Juliet's Attack potency is pretty good. (Sliced a giant Ufo in Half)
She's very durable (Can survive an airship crashing)

But as for speed I'm not sure. Though she can move pretty fast with the Chainsaw dash, and she has good reaction speed.
Can you give me a rough estimate for each stats? For example " around building", etc

Notadeadguy said:
I'm not sure
I'll put Superhuman for now then, until we get some speed feats if that's fine with you? You can edit the profile after it's made anyways

Could a page be made for Basara Toujou from Shinmai Maou no Testament? I don't know how strong he's gotten in the manga, but as of the current point in the anime, his slashes have been described as hypersonic, and he's overpowered someone who is more powerful than a heroic spirit that could easily have destroyed a pretty large city, he's also more powerful than a character who easily beat a heroic spirit vastly more powerful than the aforementioned one. Also as a kid he accidentally erased a large chunk of a village with his power.

Here's a long list of people who need a profile:

1. Iroha (Samurai Shodown)

2. Mai Shiranui (King of Fighters)

3.Tiki Taks (Donkey Kong)

4. Spinal (Killer Instinct)

5. Warriors of Hope (Danganronpa)

6.Arakune (BlazBlue)

7. Naughty Bear

8. Infinite Stratos

9.Deadliest Warrior (The Show)

10. Kutaro (Puppet Master)

11. Adell and Rozalin (Disgaea)

12. Utena Tenjou (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

Notadeadguy said:
Here's a long list of people who need a profile:
1. Iroha (Samurai Shodown)

2. Mai Shiranui (King of Fighters)

3.Tiki Taks (Donkey Kong)

4. Spinal (Killer Instinct)

5. Warriors of Hope (Danganronpa)

6.Arakune (BlazBlue)

7. Naughty Bear

8. Infinite Stratos

9.Deadliest Warrior (The Show)

10. Kutaro (Puppet Master)

11. Adell and Rozalin (Disgaea)

12. Utena Tenjou (Revolutionary Girl Utena)
Infinite Stratos? I would definitely do their profile if there are big feats. But so far despite all the hype that IS machines are the strongest weapons of that verse, I don't recall any thing putting them at level of nukes...

There was that one thing in that series where all the missiles in the world were suddenly launched all at once towards one location.

The location being a single IS, that destroyed all those missiles

Notadeadguy said:
There was that one thing in that series where all the missiles in the world were suddenly launched all at once towards one location.
The location being a single IS, that destroyed all those missiles
I think you haven't read the LN yet and have only seen the anime

It was stated that 2341 missiles were directed at Japan, and that IS (White Knight) appeared then sliced 1221 of them and destroyed the rest with particle gun. It destroyed them, not tanked them.

What that IS tanked was future vulcan guns and guided missiles.

"One machine was able to destroy or disable 2,341 missiles, 207 fighter jets, 7 cruisers, 5 aircraft carriers and 8 satellites. This 'Ultimate Mobile Weapon' IS instantly became famous in one night."

Anyway, there is a profile for Ichika here , but I'm not sure whether I should make profiles for the rest of them. Reason being, you know, I said above there. No impressive feats

Characters from kyoukai senjou no horizon would be quite fitting as they have some hax(tonbokiri: the anime doesn't even do this weapon justice.)

We have Tommy Oliver and Jason profiles from MMPR. After some major adjustments happens for those profiles, i suggest the rest of the team should go up there. Billy, Trini, Kimberly, and Zack.

Davy0 said:
You know... you guys can make these profiles, right?
I actually didn't realize I could, I thought only experienced users could. I'll read into it more and get pictures of feats and other things together sometime soon then thank you.

Just know what the hell you're doing, give reasons for the profiles abilities and destructive potentials with information, and you won't have problems.

I would like to see some profiles for a few of the characters from Tortall universe by Tamora Pierce. Most of the universe characters are peak human at best, but the universe is high on hax, due to the presence of magic. I would particularly like to see Alanna the Lioness, Duke Roger of Conte, Lord Thom of Trebond, and Numair Salmalin character profiles. More information is available on the Tamora Pierce wiki at http://tamorapierce.wikia.com/wiki/Tortallan_Universe.

A few notes about Alanna: the one who wrote up her wiki page claims that her gift is a healer's gift but, in The Woman Who Rides Like a Man, there's a passage where George Cooper is wishing "just once for Alanna's way with fire". Throughout the series that are chronologically after the Song of the Lioness Quartet, Alanna is shown to have a very general purpose Gift of magic, able to send a kraken scurrying with the help of Numair Salmalin. Also, in the Daughter of the Lioness books, she is shown to be adept at scrying, failing to find her daughter only because a god has hidden her. While scrying isn't one of her specialties, she is by no means bad at it.

How about a profile for Johnny Gat from the Saints Row video game franchise? He, along with the "Boss" have some crazy abilities. I wouldn'tsay its "Toon force", but its SOMETHING. Hell, the dude (Gat) killed Satan in his universe.

Back