• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Official Versus Match-ups Addition Request Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmm I've gotta agree with C4. The Spirit bomb is pretty Circumstancial as to when or how it's used. (He usually has allies cover him to use it so it's not exactly a liable tactic One on One)

If that's Goku's only way to win I don't think it's a good match.

A one-day grace period is needed after seven votes are reached if I remember correctly.

When? Tons of matchup a have been added the same day 7 votes were reached. We can still keep the thread open just in case however.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/403518

Ryuko was agreed to have an edge over Kid Goku in this thread. Along with many users agreeing that the advantages were not significant enough to consititute a stomp on her behalf (further elaboration can be seen on the thread.)

I have already added it onto her profile since it isn't locked to help out. If someone else could add it on Kid Goku's page as well I would really appreciate it.

Mismatch both ends.

It's a stupid assumption to say Sams is billions of times faster so yes it's a speed stomp. I also tried to get Hit vs MegaMan.EXE added but it was deemed a stomp and it's much more gene than Sans vs Hit.

Aang has too weak dura for that to be remotely fair

^Postmodern said he was gonna reformulate his thoughts since he was under the assumption Superman was bloodlusted.

RadicalMrR said:
^Postmodern said he was gonna reformulate his thoughts since he was under the assumption Superman was bloodlusted.
Came back to comment, but thread was closed. I am sticking with Superman, but with much higher difficulty, reasoning is similar, just less lethal.

Superman (Post-Crisis) vs Thor: Added.

Ganon vs Vegeta: This one seems to be a hax stomp, but I don't know anything about Ganon so I'll trust your judgement on that, Cal. Added it btw.

KuuIchigo said:
Ganon vs Vegeta: This one seems to be a hax stomp, but I don't know anything about Ganon so I'll trust your judgement on that, Cal. Added it btw.
Kuu your right it does seem like a haxstomp and a few people pointed it out as a mismatch in the same thread.

Well, I would like Cal to explain why it isn't a stomp since he added it in Ganon's profile and has requested it.

Ganon mainly has possession and BFR as his haxes. His reality warping is minor, and I don't recal his soul manipulation.

That seems unfair since he can just throw vegeta into another dimension or possess him and make him commit suicide, which vegeta has no defence against.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back