• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Official Versus Match-ups Addition Request Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naruto vs Sasuke: Added.

Mega Man X vs Wonder Woman: Added.

Beerus vs ShineGreymon: Added.

Rick Sanchez vs Yukari Yakumo: Added.

Garnet vs Teen Goku: Was already added.

Kaguya Hoursaisan vs Wolfgang Schreiber: Waiting for grace period.

Yeah the Kaguya vs Wolfgang one, just let it open for some more time. Maybe by tonight i'll personally add the result if not maybe by the morning of tomorrow.

Kaguya Otsutsuki beats Raditz 7-1. Speed was equalized and before anyone says haxstomp Raditz is far more skilled and could easily knockout or incap Kaguya (especially considering she only has moon+ durability compared to Radtiz' small planet AP).

It was posted before under the pretense that it wasn't over, which it now is. No one else is adding votes and everyone chalked it up as a win for Aizen

^This is the 6-1 vote:

Andykhang said:
So what's your vote?

The Vonatic:

Yukari: 6 (Me,Saikou,COB, Donttalk,Lobster,Jiangshi1)

Gil: 1 (ScarletFirefly)
With EliminatorVenom's vote it goes 7-1, with your vote in it.

Yhwach vs Griffth: Added.

Yukari Yakumo vs Gilgamesh: Already added.

Madara vs Aizen: Added.

Naruto vs Ichigo: Added.

Superman (Post-Crisis) vs Sage Harpuia: Added.

@Bruce: I would advise that you do not add a VS thread onto a profile until the result of that match has been officially concluded (meaning that an admin must check over the thread to give a proper verdict).

However, it does look like the match has been concluded for the most part, so I'll be tallying the votes and closing it.

Also, you do not need to write down the "Notes:" part in that much detail. If Cell lost both rounds against Zero regardless of speed, I would just leave out the "notes:" part altogether.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back