• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Leo, I also can't help but notice no one in stick gang has the powers or resistances currently to beat that guy, what's the lore reason for all that power?

Leo, I also can't help but notice no one in stick gang has the powers or resistances currently to beat that guy, what's the lore reason for all that power?
They don't have resistances because almost none of them have End of Adventures keys yet. The lore reason is to have a guy to keep everyone sorta busy for the rest of the series. This is my kitchen, so let me cook.

They don't have resistances because almost none of them have End of Adventures keys yet. The lore reason is to have a guy to keep everyone sorta busy for the rest of the series. This is my kitchen, so let me cook.
I feel like plot and law powers deserve a better explanation than this, but alright, we’ll see how he turns out in his High 4-C key

I feel like plot and law powers deserve a better explanation than this, but alright, we’ll see how he turns out in his High 4-C key
I like how playz's reason of being high 4-C is simple in the end of robot 64 beebo fights the literal sun and since Javen completed it he gets that feat lol

What's Abliter's 7-B AP?
There’s no real calc, but seeing as his Pluto Megalaser is 6 megatons in low 7-B key while his base is 3.5-ish and suppression mode makes him ten times stronger I’d say Abliter’s base suppression mode AP should be around 35 megatons, as suppression megalaser reaches 80 and is pretty much doubly as strong with a little extra from all his other moves

Back