• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The One vs The Ultimate God

So... for now here's how I see the battle going.

God: Erases with a thought

One: lolhighgodly Checks Combat Wiki

God: BFRs with a thought

Precog allows her to know the fight is coming and check Combat Wiki.

So.... also on Discord, we've all established that both of their hax will be instant.

However, the The One just barely edges out, as she has two opportunities to use her hax.

Both before she gets erased and after, while The Ultimate God will only get the chance to BFR after erasure.

For this reason, I give my vote to The One.

Seems like she will find out all of his powers/abilities. Then find out she can mindhax him with Combat Wiki.

Going with The One FRA.

Oh boi I have to use this again

"However if a battle reaches with 3 votes for either character or inconclusive and no other voter comes by to give another vote in the thread, it is likely possible to end it with just those 3 after a certain amount of time has passed (ex. a day passes and the thread has about 3 votes only if absolute necessary."

However 4 votes make it in instant win.

Back