• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks good, but the Tier section doesn't have the Titan Luz's Tier.
Tier: 9-B, likely 9-A physically. 8-B, up to 7-C with glyphs

Key: Luz | Titan Luz
As for the Titan Luz's tier, aren't the Titans comparable to The Collector? I remember something like that, that should make Titan Luz at least 5-A.

Also, I remember there are feats where The Collector moves stars and apparently creates a room for himself and King that is a pocket dimension full of stars, that feat could take him and Luz to Tier 4.

Still have yet to watch this series, but I was wondering when the final season stuff was going to be added or get a CRT. Cool to see it finally happening.

I know we still have to discuss her tiers so i'm gonna wait to add that
As for the Titan Luz's tier, aren't the Titans comparable to The Collector? I remember something like that, that should make Titan Luz at least 5-A.

Also, I remember there are feats where The Collector moves stars and apparently creates a room for himself and King that is a pocket dimension full of stars, that feat could take him and Luz to Tier 4.
I dont know how ok the mods are gonna be with it.
Luz got power of a very weakened Titan not sure she should scale to that.

Titan Luz wouldn't scale to Collector, Titan magic literally nulls collector's powers so any fights between the titans and the Archivists wouldn't really scale.
Think the Titan would scale to the Collector due to this statement
PeJVYswC8NiQYgZdfPrWNawinA3t9oX4LKlOLjPv7kMVpbSGcxbio8eri1PnwWP-2WnRjpYRGjOrWwa183Tim1wDMlti7mQlPz75D-V85H9J8nrGt1VgAHTnDdvGDIr-K842p2RuxhgisWJ1y8OrK7A

By using the term "anyone" rather than a more limited descriptor like "most people", he implicitly includes himself in this assessment

PeJVYswC8NiQYgZdfPrWNawinA3t9oX4LKlOLjPv7kMVpbSGcxbio8eri1PnwWP-2WnRjpYRGjOrWwa183Tim1wDMlti7mQlPz75D-V85H9J8nrGt1VgAHTnDdvGDIr-K842p2RuxhgisWJ1y8OrK7A

By using the term "anyone" rather than a more limited descriptor like "most people", he implicitly includes himself in this assessment
I'm not sure if that statement would be enough. Collector is a child of his species after all, and he could be exaggerating

Please tell me your not seriously power scaling based on a statement from a literal child.
Also that statement is just outright wrong, seeing as the only known adult Titan is, you know, a literal corpse.

I'm not sure if that statement would be enough. Collector is a child of his species after all, and he could be exaggerating
Lad still has actively engaged with and modified the stories of the other Collectors and seems to be aware of the Titans vs Collectors war thingy
I remember some lads also argued that the Collectors could have just wiped out the planet if the Titans weren't around their level of power

Has anyone calced the Titan's kinetic energy, yet? I feel like that would probably be the best thing to scale Titan Luz to.

The profile looks good, but there are a few suggestions that I'd like to make:

Base Luz
Superhuman Physical Characteristics for base Luz: Wall level is still considered Superhuman. Also I believe that ase Luz should scale to Small Building level physically. She harmed Hooty with a chop, She knocked down Amity with a stick strike, and she woke up Hunter with a slap (you can tell that it did damage considering there' s mark where Luz slapped him). I feel like these multiple examples of Luz harming characters who should have comparable durability to her should grant her a solid physically 9-A rating.

Social Influencing: Luz rallies the scared, and helpless prisoners to turn against the Warden. She tricked Belos (the guy who spent centuries manipulating an entire island's worth of people) on two separate occasions.

Weapon Creation: Can create small weapons with the Ice Glyph

Explosion Manipulation: The fire glyph can generate explosions

Limited Purification: Type 2. The Light Glyph can cancel out the Collector's Transmutation and Mind Manipulation.

Titan Luz
Sound Manipulation: could use King's Titan Wail

Possible Weather Manipulation and Corrosion Inducement: It's not explicitly stated but it's implied that Luz summoned the rain that killed Belos. Notice how the rain starts when Belos starts speaking, and ends when Philip dies.

Resistance to Extreme Heat: Was unaffected by the Boiling Rain, the same rain that started to melt down Belos.

The Witch's Wool should be listed as part of her optional equipment.

Intelligence wise, I feel it should go into more detail. We actually had a thread that was planning to fix this but it died, so you could probably list some of the feats from this thread.

Weaknesses: The first weakness should be reworded. Lilith explains that the Glyphs work via manipulating the magic in the surrounding area. I think the weakness should say "Glyphs don't work in areas without magic" to reflect this.

That is all.

Last edited:
Titan Blood has that ability because it's "so potent" It doesn't really need to be quantified for the scaling to work since it's is very much an indication of power

Has anyone calced the Titan's kinetic energy, yet? I feel like that would probably be the best thing to scale Titan Luz to.

The profile looks good, but there are a few suggestions that I'd like to make:

Base Luz
Superhuman Physical Characteristics for base Luz: Wall level is still considered Superhuman. Also I believe that ase Luz should scale to Small Building level physically. She harmed Hooty with a chop, She knocked down Amity with a stick strike, and she woke up Hunter with a slap (you can tell that it did damage considering there' s mark where Luz slapped him). I feel like these multiple examples of Luz harming characters who should have comparable durability to her should grant her a solid physically 9-A rating.
Im a wait for confirmation on that

Social Influencing: Luz rallies the scared, and helpless prisoners to turn against the Warden. She tricked Belos (the guy who spent centuries manipulating an entire island's worth of people) on two separate occasions.

I really dont understand much of why would Social influence be there but sure.
Already added
Limited Purification: Type 2. The Light Glyph can cancel out the Collector's Transmutation and Mind Manipulation.
Ok added
Titan Luz
Sound Manipulation: could use King's Titan Wail
added
Possible Weather Manipulation and Corrosion Inducement: It's not explicitly stated but it's implied that Luz summoned the rain that killed Belos. Notice how the rain starts when Belos starts speaking, and ends when Philip dies.
OK
Resistance to Extreme Heat: Was unaffected by the Boiling Rain, the same rain that started to melt down Belos.
It doesnt seem to have actually hit Luz and pretty sure that wouldnt be heat resistance it would be poison resistance its acid not fire
[/SPOILER]
The Witch's Wool should be listed as part of her optional equipment.
done
I know about it, but its incomplete if it gets to a conclusion i will add it here too
Need a better video.

I'm not sure about using it, because it doesnt seem like she was actually hit by it just a bunch of stars appear whenever a rain drop was about to hit her it might be duo to shields that wouldnt grant her acid resistance
I know what you mean

I meant: if the feat were an actual Resistance, wouldn't it be Acid Resistance, not Poison Resistance like you said?
it would be poison resistance its acid not fire

And Titan Luz should have access to all magic due to having a Titan body and regeneration negation because Titan Bellos was unable to regenerate from her attacks.

I really dont understand much of why would Social influence be there but sure.
SI is the ability to manipulate another character through some form of charm. Luz used her positive energy to raise the morale of the inmates so they could fight for her. The Belos fight from King's Tide should definitely be Social Influencing considering she talks Belos into sparing her.

One question, would you agree that Titan Luz should scale from the Collector, at least as a "possibly" rating? Because we could escalate she to 4-A with this.
i'm not really sure about the scaling but that feat isn't 4-A. The stars the Collector makes are frequently shown to be much smaller than actual stars.

Although, the english audio description of FTF does refer the Collector's pocket realm as a galaxy, which might warrant some kind of upgrade for the Collector.

I feel that Titan Luz's Tier should be in different CRT instead. The only thing everyone agrees with is that Luz's Titan form is much stronger than her base form.

For
I feel that the more detailed context is better because Luz does not cancel the Collector's mind manipulation quickly. Luz's struggle is literally an important part of the story.

Also, I feel that you could take some times clean your proposed profile as some of them lack space. For example,

I feel that Titan Luz's Tier should be in different CRT instead. The only thing everyone agrees with is that Luz's Titan form is much stronger than her base form.

For

I feel that the more detailed context is better because Luz does not cancel the Collector's mind manipulation quickly. Luz's struggle is literally an important part of the story.
I dont think her taking time is relevant, what matters is it was cancelled
Also, I feel that you could take some times clean your proposed profile as some of them lack space. For example,
ok

Problems there, we dont know if the witches actually use the same magic as the titan evolving from his magic doesnt necessarily mean their are equal, and we still learn that magic changes from titan to titan making the glyphs different. There is also the problem that Luz was having an hard time controlling her magic so even if she could potencially use all magic doesnt mean she herself knew how, there is also the fact that Luz only got a part of an almost dead Titan. And lastly a lot of Witches magic uses objects and or rituals which Luz clearly doesnt have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back