• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Problems With Tier 0 (Staff Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seem Haju still have note for this:

"Hajun is considered to have too many large weaknesses to be reliably placed at High 1-A, despite his vast superiority to other Hadou gods."

The note is still accurate and there to limit confusions.

Edit: Tier 0, my bad, correct. Fixed

Honestly I don't think we need that note anymore. For one, Hajun is not totally incomprehensible from the perspectives of Hadou/Gudou Gods, and two, Dies Irae: Pantheon will introduce a being greater than him.

I am not of an expert in the verse, but it is better to wait for the release of Pantheon to be accurate.

We will likely have to add some kind of explanation for why Hajun at his peak isn't tier 0 though, given that it currently says that Ren Fuji claimed that the difference between them was like that between a human and a god.

Seems okay.

Is there anything left to do? Cause this thread will reach its limit very soon. Though I am very happy with how everything turned out, and think the changes were applied well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back