• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Red Devil Vs The Red Hunter

Juste needs some love, guys

- Both Low 2-C, DMC2 Dante is used here

- Speed is Equalized

- Fight starts with 50 meters between them

- Both are in character

I forgot that Castlevania characters are FTL via being faster than Paranoia, who's SoL

So Juste is 1.1 C while Dante is 5 C, I'm going to equalize speed

So Dante one shots and calls it a day? Can Juste neg dura?

Checked the profile,he can't so I guess Dante is too durable for him to damage and Dante just one shots

Not completely, but it helps, however I don't know if the Vampire Killer can null AP in general, or just null Dracula's powers that are quoted in his profile (which is about Resurrection)

DT, however, still gives Dante a big advantage

Those are...eh

I don't understand how killing Dracula means he can bypass ALL of those haxes

Besides, he doesn't bypass them since Dracula always resurrects lol

Wait, why is speed equalized? Dante's barely 5x faster and IIRC our blitz standard is being 10x faster than the opponent.

Dante Demon Killah said:
Those are...eh
I don't understand how killing Dracula means he can bypass ALL of those haxes

Besides, he doesn't bypass them since Dracula always resurrects lol
Yeah...I kinda have some problems with it.

The Calaca said:
Wait, why is speed equalized? Dante's barely 5x faster and IIRC our blitz standard is being 10x faster than the opponent.
Without equal I can very well say Dante is 819c and blitz the heck outta him

Also, when did this happen: "The Vampire Killer through its presence alone weakened Dracula's disembodied Soul and powers so much that he was unable to resurrect himself or escape from the sealed castle for several years"?

Back