• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The SCP Foundation exists in your verse

Im pretty sure spongebob would try to be friends with the SCPS only to notice they are not very nice people.

Either the Foundation just has Gamma-6 keep an eye on Bikini Bottom or they take Bikini Bottom and (PUSH IT SOMEWHERE ELSE) transport it through some method to a Site so it can be directly observed

I mean Henderson monsters are pretty much just SCPs already, though the Foundation would take care of the hostile ones real quick

WeeklyBattles said:
I mean Henderson monsters are pretty much just SCPs already, though the Foundation would take care of the hostile ones real quick
And characters like big charlie would be safe.

And the way they will contain siren head is i guess build a very large chamber for him because he is literally a giant.

Oh no scp-682's hard to destroy nature is because of scp-001 well let's hope the lizard won't chase the foundation or it eats SCP-666-J or drives Jack's car.

Siren Head would likely just be contained in a large walled in forest and fed a D-Class every few days

Other than the giants the rest should be relatively easy to contain, even Cartoon Cat if they have a spare Scranton Reality Anchor on hand

DC Comics: Suicide quad would probably be a type of squad that the Foundation can obtain thanks to its connection with the governments or with the Believe Lantern would be similar since they are basically law enforcement and would see the ability of the power rings as potential. an alliance with the blue / green / white lanterns although already reaching levels higher the Foundation would see the New gods as a potential threat and decide to eliminate it via null power although I do not think they kill them due to its type 8 directly narrowed with the source or another problem would be perpetual. Of course, its 2A version can still be easily destroyed, but already reaching 1A levels, I don't think so.

Marvel would be relatively the same only that instead of being suicide let it be serious it will defend them, the Avengers / 4 fantastic it would be a type of help to register saying that the actions are taken by the Avengers / 4 fantastic, wakanda could test vibration to defend itself better against the scp, the Nova choirs would be treated in the same way as the GL, the KREe or skrull would be the majority destroyed some would make the decision to be civil as it currently happens in marvel. Galactus would be a problem because it is something important to the cosmos, at most perhaps they can be a deal to change technology and knowledge the same would happen with the celestials, the abstract entities would not have problems with the Foundation since they do not get into their affairs . What is left of Asgard currently would be an elite team, already taking us to levels with more conflicts Dr. Doom vs. the Foundation will end very, very badly if Doom ends up winning before the Foundation uses all or dome losing would be a massacre. The Hulk would receive perhaps the same treatment as SCp 682.

Dmc: maybe Dante and his gang become a member of a special team since he has done things that would have destroyed the world to
if it wasn't for the sparda fortune reputation

Overlord : SCP foundation tries to capture and contain everyone in Nazarick if they find out about them but Ainz would be paranoid cautious try to get info on them and would prob want to get the scps to strengthen nazarick . Ben 10: would the SCPs count as aliens could the Omnitrix get there DNA and transform into them?

@Oliver The Foundation actually has specific MTFs that deal exclusivly with 1-As

Dante just gets bribed with the infinite pizza box. The Foundation staff are saddened by it but they cheer up once death rates on field missions drop to near zero.

Funnily enough SCP already has a containment system for giant monsters so Goji and his friends would likely all be rounded up and dropped into the Kaiju Sea

I really dont see the mechas AND the flying kaiju on a sea.

Anyway I'm interested to know how Foundation Will capture Godzilla (Super Robot Wars)?

WeeklyBattles said:
@Oliver The Foundation actually has specific MTFs that deal exclusivly with 1-As

Dante just gets bribed with the infinite pizza box. The Foundation staff are saddened by it but they cheer up once death rates on field missions drop to near zero.
ok that should destroy dr doom even though they weren't the foundation baseline? perpetual is how it transcends 2 times in an absurd way and although it is true that they can encapsulate darkseid this would give him more fight thanks to his type 8 high 1-A

Hokuto No Ken: Considering the state of things here having the Foundation show up might actually be an improvement lol. Kenshiro is probably gonna get involved with them one way or another.

Dark Souls: This verse is so doomed that again them showing up could actually legit be a good thing. The protagonists get contained likely

Mortal Kombat: SCP 076 joins Team Earthrealm lol

Stillwinston said:
Dark Souls: This verse is so doomed that again them showing up could actually legit be a good thing. The protagonists get contained likely
Pretty sure they would probably just make a moble task force entirely out of Ashen Ones/Chosen Undeads.

Harry Potter: Honestly some GOI's are just Magic Schools and they are not contained so not much would change considering that wizards are actively containing magic from the public.

Sharknado: The SPC approves of this and goes wild.

Castlevania (The Netflix show for now.): Are we assuming that they have modern technology or the setting's technology? Assuming that they only have the tools available to them they would probably work to contain vampires, monsters and the like and maybe work with Trevor and friends. They would clash when it comes to containing vs destroying the monsters though.

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
Pretty sure they would probably just make a moble task force entirely out of Ashen Ones/Chosen Undeads.
That would be funny lol

"Sir they've all perished."

"They'll be back, they always get the job done"

I mean, if I was in charge of the SCP Foundation and saw these guys, I'd be like (after testing them thoroughly for malevolent intent) "These guys seem reasonable, why not make them a MTF? It'll be like MTF Omega 9 all over again, but without a jackass being the focal point of the unit."

Mega Man (Franchise): Since advanced robots are considered the norm in the Mega Man universe and everything is established in scientific principals, the Foundation wouldn't have much other than immensely improved technology that would let them easily contain the likes of 096, 076 and maybe even 682 if it can't adapt to a literal wall. Their 9-A selves will have a hard time breaking High 5-A ceratanium. They have no real reason to really interfere.

Azure Striker Gunvolt: Sumeragi would probably become part of the foundation, or at least Nova would cooperate with them since they have the same basic goal. They would probably not have the easiest time containing Adepts outside of Sumeragi, however. Gunvolt wouldn't approve of it, Copen would probably try to kill all the SCPs alongside Adepts, and Eden would probably be the biggest threat to them, though Clef by himself hard counters Zonda and Teseo.

>One-Punch Man: One punch GG, SCP's won't stay for long

You say that like the Foundation doesnt deal with universe busting monsters on a daily basis

The Foundation has also straight up dealt with Lovecraft's creatures and Cthulhu is unironically an SCP already

Very well then.

One-Punch Ma : All of the monsters will be sooner or later either contained or killed. The heroes will still be present, but not that many. I still like the idea of Saitama one-punching anyone from SCP's tho.

MLP: I suppose that Mane 6 would've sooner or later encountered some of them and maybe turned them to the good side. Discord would've so much fun.

Lovecraft: The Scarlet King wouldn't be the biggest problem anymore. The Old Man Henderson would've killed one of the many SCP gods. Randolph Carter finds and talks to SCP1440 about their experiences. SCP-343 is nowhere to be seen.

Umineko: Nothing would've really changed in human world - same old SCP verse. In upper layers there would be some changes in a hierarchy, but I don't see anything else.

Again th Foundation has already dealt with Lovecraft's creatures in canon and Cthulhu works for the Foundation

Yeah, about that. Since when Cthulhu is in the Foundation? I remember only some joke scp's and the mini-Cthulhu.

WeeklyBattles said:
Again th Foundation has already dealt with Lovecraft's creatures in canon and Cthulhu works for the Foundation
I guarantee you that the Lovecraft expies the Foundation deals with are bit nearly as strong as the real thing. At least, on the 1-A scale.

Back