• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The SCP Foundation exists in your verse

I mean I don't really know how to describe the power of a 1-A? I guess they have really good plot hax if that's what you mean.

Honestly, assuming the GOC didn't also exist, I'm not sure how they would clash with The Mages Association and The Church within the Nasuverse. The Foundation is pretty bad with magic in general, since most of the magic organizations got absorbed into the GOC, so I'm not sure how it would work. They would probably support the foundation, as their efforts maintain mystery, and the church might actually pass over the handling of the holy grail war to the foundation in an attempt to keep it a secret.

The Foundation would probably go into competition with the burial agency and attempt to contain, as opposed to destroy, Dead Apostles and Dead Apostle Ancestors. I could actually see a few Dead Apostle Ancestors creating an alliance with the foundation in exchange for protection from the Foundation, similar to what Merem Solomon did with the church

Alot of characters from MHA would become SCP's if it existed.

Technically they'd probably be clumped into a single SCP that encompasses everyone that has a Quirk, with each character being an instance of said SCP

Would they tho? SCP is all about maintaining status quo, but since that is naturally how MHA works, they probably would not contain quirk holders unless they significantly diverged from the norm to the point of something like Reality Warping. Hell, I think it would be more likely something like the Quirk Killer bullets would end up being contained instead of actual quirk users themselves

WeeklyBattles said:
Technically they'd probably be clumped into a single SCP that encompasses everyone that has a Quirk, with each character being an instance of said SCP
That's 75% the population of Earth

Not going to happen

That's 75% the population of Earth

Not going to happen

There's literally a storyline on the site about this exact scenario. It didn't end well for the Foundation.

Halo: The Covenant, The Forerunners and The Flood get ******.

Doom: The Doomslayer gets assistance in stopping hell and then he gets contained himself.

Dark Souls: Incap. Incap like crazy.

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
Halo: The Covenant, The Forerunners and The Flood get ******.

Doom: The Doomslayer gets assistance in stopping hell and then he gets contained himself.

Dark Souls: Incap. Incap like crazy.
Rip and tear. Until you get contained.

Actually, Dark Souls: They could probably talk the Ashen One into being one of their best assets if they give him good enough shit. They'd be like base Able on Mega Steroids.

One-Punch Man: Hero association thinks the foundation is another monster association so they attack it... and i think we all know how that goes.

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
I don't know how the X-Men would deal with SCP.
They wouldn't.

The Foundation doesn't contain anything or anyone that doesn't need to be contained. They would recognize Xavier's school as being a group of genuine heroes who are also smart enough to keep their powers a secret when not saving the world, and in doing so, the most they'd probably do is keep a really close eye on them while letting their city-to-planet-saving exploits continue.

In fact, the Foundation would probably willingly come along after whatever messes the X-Men deal with and make sure no civilians remember anything that happened. Likewise, the X-Men would be just as likely to hand any villains they defeat over to the Foundation so that they can be contained in a place that won't let them escape into the world again. The two groups have several mutual interests, and are much more likely to help each other than not.

I know I'm late but interesting idea, I'll list my 3 favorite verses and try to go into as much detail as I can.

Undertale: No idea tbh. Are we assuming that it's just The Foundation in the verse, not The Foundation suddenly entering the verse? Then that would heavily depend on when The Foundation is created and at one point compared to the events of the game. I'll assume The Foundation is created long before Frisk's arrival, but also assume The Foundation somehow misses the entire monster race, the humans who were apparently capable of magic in the past, and the Barrier, I'm also assuming the events of Undertale, including the past events in the lore, such as the M Vs. H war all took place in a fairly isolated area closed off from the rest of the world, so the events still seem anamolous. Now I'll just assume that around the time of the game itself, but I'll just exclude Frisk as that would complicate things, The Foundation enters this area as they've seen rumors of anamolous activity in the area, I'm also assuming that, in Undertale, humanity around Mt. Ebott completely forgot magic and are just normal humans at this point (even though that's severely unlikely due to the human children in Undertale alone, including the 6 humans we know almost nothing of, already having strength likely superior to peak humans alone). The Foundation would hear rumors about how anyone who goes to Mt. Ebott never returns, and decides to check it out. They would likely discover that there is a magical barrier surrounding the mountain (not sure if they could or if it would be likely, I know a significant amount about The Foundation but it's such a big organization with so much going on that's it hard to keep track of everything), and classify the mountain as SCP entirely. They would likely set up a temporary base near the mountain, before sending a small squad into the mountain to check it out, I'll just assume the only entrance is the hole Chara falls into. This would then branch off into multiple different possibilities. I'm up for any ideas, but the most likely one is probably The Foundation containing the entirety of monsterkind. Although it's possible that the monsters could kill one or more of the sqaud members, and cause Asgore to absorb the 7 human souls, then proceed to break the Barrier, if he proceeded to fight The Foundation, who knows what would happen, the possibility of Flowey absorbing human souls also isn't too unlikely, but I don't wanna get into that whole debate, I'm almost certain none of the UT God tiers would be able to solo The Foundation though.

Re: Zero: Not even sure how this would work, obviously they would need to be in the "otherworld", cause if they were just on Earth where Subaru originates from it would just be the normal Foundation. But I have no idea how this would work, I mean, The Foundation simply wouldn't exist there, and if they did, almost everything in that world would be anamolous compared to things on Earth, and they obviously aren't going to try containing the entire world. I have no idea how this would work at all, any idea's? Although, if they suddenly entered the universe for no explainable reason, and we assumed it was the entirety of The Foundation there, including everything owned, contained, and working for (researchers, MTF, etc.) The Foundation, maybe this could be interesting, I'm also just going to assume that every site and stuff is combined into one with no issues and all of the SCP's are normal and still contained. I'm not sure how The Foundation would react to this, but they would likely compose themselves quickly enough, as The Foundation has dealt with and caused many anamolous things that make this look like an average day. They would quickly resume normal activities while also researching the new area, and would quickly find out that they were practically in a fantasy word similar to what they would see in fiction, they would likely contain some newly discovered (to them) creatures such as demi-humans for experimentation, and would quickly adjust to the new world, I'm not sure where it would go from there, they could either severely help the world of Re: Zero or just screw it over, I could also see them containing creatures and objects that would be considered anamolous in the world of Re: Zero, such as Subaru himself if they discovered his ability to Return By Death, by the way I'm an anime only watcher so if there's anything you want to add please make sure it's not spoilery. They would also likely try to terminate the witches cult, and Mabeasts, especially creatures like The White Whale which would fit right in with the SCP verse.

One Punch Man: This was dicussed above but I'll try to go my own route with this and have more detail. The Foundation likely wouldn't come into existence naturally, so I'll just go with the previous scenario of them somehow suddenly appearing in the OPM version of Earth, again, they would be shocked and confused but would quickly adjust. They would quickly learn of the similarities and differences between this world and there own, learning that this is basically Earth, but with massive geological differences, societal differences, the existence of monsters, the Hero Association, etc.. I could see them actually allying with the HA and helping them with the containment and extermination of monsters. However The Foundation wouldn't need to be as secretive when it comes to the OPM monsters, as they are common knowledge to the OPM version of Earth. I could especially see The Foundation coming in and helping massively with larger threats in the OPM Earth. They would likely set up bases in every city that would commonly deal with monster attacks, they would likely just leave normal threats like Wolf and Tiger to heroes since they weren't that big of a deal. I could see them keeping a close eye on some heroes that could potentially pose a threat in the future. And also, since The Foundation would likely pay more attention to heroes than the HA itself does, I could see The Foundation seeing Saitama and realizing that he's easily stronger than any other hero, they would especially keep a close eye on him. The Foundation may also seek help from the HA with termination of certain SCP's assuming they aren't as secretive as they are in the normal SCP verse. The Foundation would also definitely work with Child Emperor and Metal Knight, especially Metal Knight, they would likely assist each other in multiple aspects, such as resources as well as technological development. When Boros/The Dark Matter Pirates or whatever arrives, The Foundation would potentially help deal with Boros as it could be a potential threat to humanity, or let the heroes handle it as almost all of the S-Class, as well as Saitama would be there to deal with the threat, what I know for sure is that they would take Boros ship and use it for their own purposes, similar to Metal Knight who I could see them sharing the benefits with. I wonder if The Foundation would try searching for Blast? Maybe. When the MA arrives and poses a large threat, I could totally see The Foundation deciding to deal with them themselves, and easily stomping the MA. I would also talk about the potential interactions between The Foundation and The Organization, but The Organization is almost completely unknown in OPM, we mainly just know that they're likely villains, are likely where Drive Knight originates from, and are very likely related to The Mad Cyborg.

Completely unsure what they would do with Pokémon. They'd clearly be classified as SCPs, being supernatural monsters and all, but they're a species as opposed to specific individuals. Would they try to capture literally every single Pokémon? Would they go after one of every species? Would they only go after anomalies like the Legendaries, or would they leave them alone like endangered species? They'd certainly try and succeed to capture Mewtwo, that's for sure, as well as other dangerous anomalies like Darkrai. But what about entire malevolent species like Gengar or Chandelure? Would they leave Mew well enough alone given its scarcity and the fact that it's not causing any trouble? And what about Arceus? Sure the can beat it if need be but it's still god.

Also they'd mass produce Master Balls for the Foundation because duh.

What would happen if they got dropped in The SCP Verse and there were suddenly two Foundations with Copies of Each others SCPs?

I can see the SCP Foundation wanting to maybe contain or research the beings of "fantasy" like Meta=Critters and other such kinds of beings in the WAB/Steampunk verse.

Critters would be tricky to catch but I would presume they have a way to capture them like the ones in Inganock, and there's also the part of trying to get INTO there cuz of the infinite fog caused by Grimm=Grimm. They might also be interested in the Black King/The M but he wouldn't really want to bother with them or have them bother him unless the Golden Eyes are involved. THEN they might even work together or some such in finding them.

Edison might probably mess with the SCP Foundation, being all Nyarlatthotep in being merciless and evil AF. Or just simply ignore them. Knowing him, he'd find a lot of ideas to mess with them.

The Mechanical Dead would be interesting for the SCP Foundation to try and contain them without making them go rot and cause a city wide AoE pollution zone that kills off all life and even the laws of physics.

Not sure what to say for Underground New York in Sona Nyl or that of Gahkthun, but I think they might have a bit fun looking into the students that have Arts. And maybe more so with Tesla and his lightning powers haha.

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
What would happen if they got dropped in The SCP Verse and there were suddenly two Foundations with Copies of Each others SCPs?
If I remember correctly, the Foundation actually talked to an alternate version of the Foundation, I think they do that somewhat commonly, actually. So they'd probably be like "Oh hey" and sort things out, but they probably wouldn't like a copy of every SCP. Wait, if 682 is a universal constant, what happens if there are two 682's in the same universe?

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
Dragon Ball would be watched like a ******* Hawk because of the sheer amount of Universe Busters in it.
Also, I could see them taking into custody someone who knows the Z Fighters but is still a random human in terms of power, someone like Bulma, but probably not Bulma in specific because they'd consider it too dangerous. I mean, the Foundation has some crazy shit that, via hax, could probably take out the Z Fighters, but if Vegeta just went SSJB and tried nuking the Foundation, I don't think there is much they could do about it, correct me if I'm wrong about that. Anyways, the SCP Foundation entering the Dragon Ball verse would definitely be interesting. Edit: Lmao I just got an amazing idea. What if Beerus threatened to destroy the Foundation, and in exchange for not having to deal with it, they gave Beerus SCP-458 (the never ending pizza box).

They would never allow GoDs to run amok. Destroying planets just because they feel like it is a Keter level threat and they will do everything in their power to stop that.

While they would definitely classify GoD's as Keter level, without a shadow of a doubt, the Foundation would also take into consideration that Beerus has already spared Earth from destruction, and clearly likes the planet, and the chances of a different GoD destroying Earth are basically nonexistent. And the only reason they destroy planets, other than when they just feel like it, is because it's their job, and is done to balance the universe. Then again, people have different opinions on how the Foundation would act in certain scenario's, so it's kind of subjective. Personally, I think they, overall, would keep a very close eye on Beerus, more so than the Z Fighters, but wouldn't go out of their way to contain and/or terminate Beerus. I wonder if they would try to partner with the Galactic Patrol?

The Foundation can definitely handle GoD's if they get a little serious, but I don't think they would want to, just because they can handle GoD's doesn't mean they should, nor does it mean it'd be easy. Btw I know you're replying to Tony, I'm just giving my input. The Foundation has too much hax going for it, and it isn't lacking in raw power either.

Back