• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The SCP Foundation exists in your verse

isn't that a ship that requires pilots? How does that compares to a single entity capable of busting universes that doesn't want to be contained?

...And what's stopping the Foundation from piloting it and using it to fight Beerus? It's still strong and haxed enough to beat him is the thing.

Black Rabbit Company would be more than happy to blast the GoDs out of existence using the SCPS Solidarity.

I can imagine the foundation being a really professional and advanced villainous team that leaves Team Rocket and the rest with their jaws dropped

It needs a cool name too like Team [REDACTED]

Classifications are based on how much of a threat you pose to normalcy. If Kirby sits his ass still and doesn't escape containment he would be Elucid. If Foundation finds out about his solar system busting properties, they would classify him as a Keter and take upmost care in making sure he remains in containment.

Tony di bugalu said:
Couldn't Beerus just Hakai that thing? Overpower it with sheer AP? Ki blast it beyond it's regen?
It blitzes with Infinite speed. Speed Equalized however, is a thread of its own.

That infinite speed was being debated in the comments of the blog, even then what is accepted on the blog is the Saint Seiya speed, not infinite speed.

Tony di bugalu said:
That infinite speed was being debated in the comments of the blog, even then what is accepted on the blog is the Saint Seiya speed, not infinite speed.
Then make a CRT for it.

Quick question since I have no idea: Would shamans from shaman king and spirits count as SCPs? And in an unrelated but also related note, would mediums count too?

Would you bat an eye if you saw something from your favorite verse outside your window?

If yes, SCP. Probably anything that isn't considered a Real World thing/organism would fall into the SCP category by the foundation's eyes.

The real cal howard said:
Aight guys, what about Darkseid?
Now that's something to think about. It goes without saying that the Foundation would attempt to contain and/or terminate Darkseid, but the real question is if and how they would be able to. I feel like they would be able to, but would have a significant amount of trouble, and would need to resort to their high tier squads, equipment, etc., maybe even employ the use of SCP's.

DC: Basically ARGUS, nothing really changes

Sonic: Subdivision of G.U.N., nothing really changes

Ben 10: Plumbers are a subdivision of SCP limited to only aliens, nothing changes except for a few of Ben's villains being moved to regular SCP containment rather than Plumber containment. There is also no real need anymore to catalog aliens because space treaties and the Galactic Code of Conduct exist.

Generator Rex: Basically Providence, nothing really changes

Greenshifter said:
Hmm maybe, they're probably the same since GUN is a worldwide organisation that focuses on all sorts of threats.
They would be ally's and would treat each other as equals, but in terms of overall capabilty in terms of military power and taking down other threats, the Foundation has them beat by a mile.

The Foundation would probably treat G.U.N. similar to how it treats the UIU. They're good for cleaning up smaller messes and carry authority most in the public would respect in a crisis, but they'll mostly stay out of each other's way. They're basically after the same thing after all.

Sonic and his friends would definitely be considered SCPs though. Hell, Eggman himself probably would given hiw the Foundation views sentient robots as anomalous. A guy who regularly creates them would definitely be on their list.

SCP-1991: A really weird hedgehog that apparently really likes chilli dogs and going fast. He acts like he is stuck on the 90's and tries to stay up to date with the current stuff somehow. He can go at extreme velocities and somehow absorb rings, no matter the material. Further examination is required.

Listentomyrhytm said:
SCP-1991: A really weird hedgehog that apparently really likes chilli dogs and going fast. He acts like he is stuck on the 90's and tries to stay up to date with the current stuff somehow. He can go at extreme velocities and somehow absorb rings, no matter the material. Further examination is required.
Addendum: It is unknown how an obese scientist with facial hair can outrun him. Pending SCP classification.

I'd imagine Eggman being contained and classified as an Euclid. And while I could see Sonic and co. being classed as Euclid or Keter SCP's, I dunno if the Foundation would capture them. As I said earlier, people have different views on how the Foundation would act in certain scenario's, I think they would leave Sonic alone, but would still keep an eye on them as usual, the Foundation always stresses caustiousness. And I agree with you about how they would treat GUN.

I mean, some of Eggman's stuff hits tier 2. He might be considered Keter given his goals and intellect.

SCP-1992: An 8-year old fox that is smart enough to build machines and strangely has two tails. He can somehow fly via using his tails as a helicopter, however he can get tired easily from doing that. He is really shy but likes to hang out a lot with SCP-1991, although he also hangs out with SCP-1994. He can also collect rings like SCP-1991 and SCP-1994, although he can summon some sort of birds that he can defend to while attacked. Supossedly cannot die, further examination required.

The Wright Way said:
I mean, some of Eggman's stuff hits tier 2. He might be considered Keter given his goals and intellect.
While that's true, object classificiation is dependant on how hard it is to contain. If they got Eggman into custody and he didn't have any equipment on him, how hard would it be for them to contain Eggman?

SCP-1993: A robot created by SCP-1979, it somehow has its own sentience and feelings. It's very similar to SCP-1991, however it has a cocky and challenging personality and has some sort of rivalry to SCP-1991, however it's not as much as a rival to him as SCP-2001. It can apparently fly for a bit and can make a sort of shield for itself. Further examination required, especially with the "Phantom Ruby".

Back