• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The sea king fights a fusion

Spinoirr

He/Him
Dracovish vs deep sea king and speed is = and both are high 7-C

The fight is in the sea

Deep sea king:

Dracovish:

That's not really going to be efficient to fight a guy like Garou with, theres a reason this thing went extinct. Even if he was in the water, he wouldn't be able to manouver

maybe have it fight tanktop master? also it has range with its long range moves

and Overhunting its own prey led to its extinction.

Yeah, but i'd also imagine it was because they couldn't sustain themself on land too. Garou wont be ranged out, its unfair on the freak of nature.

Yeah but the pokedex entry states for the fusion, for whatever reason.

Either way its got a fish head and a set of legs, so the Sword dex entry looking pretty accurate, this thing cant breathe on land, nor manouver in the water.

Dracovish could probably hide in the water and attack, but that's only going to do so much for it. It only has fish mouthparts and gills, not fins or flippers or anything that could help it maneuver in the water.

Also, we don't know how long it can last on land while holding its breath. Considering that it was able to overhunt its own prey at all means that it would probably be able to last quite a while. Enough to fight a single battle at the very least.

Also, thing is over seven feet tall. Doesn't really help it at all, but that's just to help you visualize the fight more.

The suffocation factor is still a hinderance. This prey could also have been rather close to the bodies of water, or fish in general, like low lying ones, i'd imagine 'overpreying' also would limit its food supply (Since theres a lot of pokemon that this thing could probably be a predator to), further supporting its prey probably has to be within a certain range it cant outrun from.

Either way, Garou takes this thing down with much higher skill, sand experience dealing with wild creatures. That or he makes sure it cant reach water and dies. Its a little unfair

Garou overwhelmed and defeated a guy who is comparable to a guy who can casually beat a guy whose previous form is comparable to a guy who is far superior to a 53 Kiloton feat. Dracovish is comparable to a 131 Kiloton feat

So basically

Garou >>>>>>> 53 Kilotons

Dracovish ~131 Kilotons

Shouldn't be too wide an AP gap then. But the pokemon literally suffocates on land while Garou is a trained and capable combatant. I mean, despite all that too, its running speed, considered fast, isn't the same as what this wiki states its speed being, so i dont see what advantage the poor thing can have.

I mean, it has several ranged attacks like Dragon Breath, Water Gun, and Ancient Power that allow it to attack from a distance and force Garou to approach, as well as the ability to block off his attacks with Protect, but I doubt the creature has the intelligence to put them to their best use without a trainer nearby.

There aren't any real win conditions here, unless Garou accidentally whiffs every attack.

Why not

Use Deep Sea King

Someone who can viably have a fair fight with Dracovish without Dracovish suffocating?

so both start in the ocean right? then i say sea king takes this due to his regen and combat experience.

Yeah i mean, even if Dracovish doesn't suffocate, it cant really swim either can it, since it only has adept running capabilities. Sea King probably slams it and its unable to move properly. Existance is pain.

Yeah but thats just for its typing purposes.

The Dex entry implies that it cant move well in the water due to having legs for land, but fish head for breathing.

Diglett can also learn scratch

It would make a lot of sense considering that the only thing fish-esque about it is its head.

I need to make profiles for Arctozolt, Arctovish, and Dracozolt as well. Just so this poor thing doesn't feel so lonely on this wiki.

Though, I think it would be worth mentioning here, that if Dracovish attacks first with Fishious Rend, the attack will have 262 Kilotons of TNT instead of 131.

@Chianli

"Its mighty legs are capable of running at speeds exceeding 40 mph, but this Pokémon can't breathe unless it's underwater."

Not only is the pokedex implying that it's main feature, its powerful legs, are built for running on land, implying its not meant to be an aquatic lifeform, since its body doesn't come from that of an aquatic lifeform, and only gets that part from its head, it's safe to assume this thing can't exactly traditionally swim as easy as a fish would.

Just look at its body build too, Its literally dinosaur back legs and a tail, with a fish head on it. Tell me how this thing is supposed to swim properly with this.

Jinx666 said:
@Chianli
"Its mighty legs are capable of running at speeds exceeding 40 mph, but this Pokémon can't breathe unless it's underwater."

Not only is the pokedex implying that it's main feature, its powerful legs, are built for running on land, implying its not meant to be an aquatic lifeform, since its body doesn't come from that of an aquatic lifeform, and only gets that part from its head, it's safe to assume this thing can't exactly traditionally swim as easy as a fish would.

Just look at its body build too, Its literally dinosaur back legs and a tail, with a fish head on it. Tell me how this thing is supposed to swim properly with this.
gamefreak with there weird voodoo magic

Maybe Dracovish has adapted to not breathing, I wouldn't be surprised, this... thing, is unnatural by default.

NeoZex6399 said:
Maybe Dracovish has adapted to not breathing, I wouldn't be surprised, this... thing, is unnatural by default.
That implies it ever existed naturally, which I'm convinced it didn't considering the name of the mad scientist behind it is literally a play on careless

Back