• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

THE SHOW (HELP WANTED) (Volume One, No. 1)

Story to Honk Kong 97:

Chen was on a Busy Day when Suddenly Her Busy Day was Ruined by the Super Duper Ultra Mega Secret Weapon Project Mecha Reggie Fils-Aime It is Up to Chen to Kill 9,000,000,000 Gombus Kuupa Truupas and More, Looks Like Chen's Busy Day was More Busy then She Thought

So What'ca Think? :D

CinderFallFan64 said:
Story to Honk Kong 97:
Chen was on a Busy Day when Suddenly Her Busy Day was Ruined by the Super Duper Ultra Mega Secret Weapon Project Mecha Reggie Fils-Aime It is Up to Chen to Kill 9,000,000,000 Gombus Kuupa Truupas and More, Looks Like Chen's Busy Day was More Busy then She Thought

So What'ca Think? :D
Nice

The Straw Hats defeat the pacifista, but are exhausted. Ussop says that if it gets back up that they are finished which prompts Chopper to comment that they should run while they still can. Franky is confused how the pacifista looks similar to Bartholomew Kuma. He concludes that it must have been a twin or a super look-alike. Sanji notes the PX-4 written on the pacifista's collar. Luffy pants and is surprised that his crew had to go all out already. Suddenly, Sentomaru and another pacifista appear before the Straw Hats. Sentomaru comments on the destroyed PX-4 and says that he does not know how he will tell Dr. Vegapunk about this. He says the cost of building one pacifista is the equivalent to that of a Marine battleship. The Straw Hats are all horrified by the sight of another pacifista. Sanji comments that they do not have the strength left to fight another one. Franky asks who they are, but Sentomaru replies that he will not tell the pirates anything to the likes of them. He follows saying that he has the tightest mouth in the world. Afterwards, he orders the PX-1 to fire. Sanji notices that the pacifista's beam is building up in its hand instead of its mouth. Zoro is frustrated that they are in no condition to fight and how they are driven into a corner without even confronting the Marines admiral yet. Luffy dodges the PX-1's attack and tells the crew to split up into three teams. One team consists of Nami, Sanji, and Franky. Another consists of Zoro, Ussop, and Brook and one final team consisting of Luffy, Robin, and Chopper. Luffy tells everyone to meet back at the Sunny in three days. Sentomaru tells the PX-1 to not let the Straw Hats leave Grove #12, but Ussop uses a super smoke star to get away. The PX-1 goes after Nami's group and destroys the bridge. Luffy notices that the PX-1 went after Nami's group and wonders if they are okay. Suddenly, Sentomaru appears and tells Luffy that he should be more worried about himself. Luffy tries to attack him with a Gomu Gomu no Gatling attack, but instead gets pushed back himself. Chopper is surprised by the attack. Sentomaru follows up with another attack making Luffy crash into a wall. He tells Luffy that for the record he is not a Devil Fruit user. On the other side of the battle field, Luffy hears Ussop yelling for Zoro. Zoro is on the ground gravely injured with a mysterious figure standing in front of him. Ussop tells the man to get away. Brook comments that Zoro got hit by a beam of light. Sentomaru tells the man who turns out to be Kizaru that he is late. Robi recognizes the name, but in shock. Robin tells Ussop and Brook to look out because Kizaru is a Marine admiral. Kizaru tells Zoro that this is the end for him and taunts him for being taken out with one shot, a man with a bounty of 120 million belly. Franky sees Kizaru charging up his leg beam and says that if he gets hit at that range then he will certainly die. Luffy is horrified and yells that Zoro is going to die. Brook and Ussop try to stop Kizaru, but all their attacks just go through him. Kizaru tells them that he ate a Logie-type Devil Fruit called the Pika Pika no Mi and as a result he became a lightman. Robin tries to save Zoro by pulling him out of harms way with her Devil Fruit power. However, she does not get far as Kizaru steps on Zoro thus making Robin unable to move him anymore. Just as Kizaru is about to deliver the finishing blow, his attack gets intercepted by a kick from Rayleigh. Kizaru causally comments on how the Dark King had finally decided to show himself. Rayleigh tells Kizaru to lay off the youngsters as their era is only just beginning.

My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.

CinderFallFan64 said:
My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.
Arg.
TABLE

SONIC HEEEEEEEEEEEROOOOOS

SONIC HEEEEEEEEEEEROOOOOOOOS

CAUSE SONIC IS SONIC

OH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-

DINKLEBURG WHY

Back